The saying is, "two is one".

·
Premium Member
6,849 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Yup just got an email from them.....said keep it..... mistake was on Monstrum not them......😎
They generally tell you to keep it.

·
Registered
850 Posts

Someone f'd up and sent me two of them.....$107 apiece with shipping!
Even rechecked my Amazon account and I only paid for one!
Might keep 2nd one for some thing else later or sell it on the web!

View attachment 73199
Monstrum makes good quality stuff for the price. I heard they hold zero well and are pretty durable. I had a monstrum quad rail on my AR before I switched it out for a lighter MI one, it was very durable and locked up tight. Other than the weight it was great for $20 bucks. Ivd heard really good things about the optics and other parts.

·
Premium Member
3,190 Posts
That Monstrum sight looks like a better sight than my Primary Arms 1 power red dot sight. The red dot is so big I cannot shoot beyond about 85 yards with it. My other Primary Arms sight is a 2.5 power magnification with a passive or illuminated reticule. It is far better than the red dot sight.

Can the Monstrum sight hold a zero using a 7.62 x 51 rifle?

·
Registered
850 Posts
That Monstrum sight looks like a better sight than my Primary Arms 1 power red dot sight. The red dot is so big I cannot shoot beyond about 85 yards with it. My other Primary Arms sight is a 2.5 power magnification with a passive or illuminated reticule. It is far better than the red dot sight.

Can the Monstrum sight hold a zero using a 7.62 x 51 rifle?
Primary Arms is a way more proven company than Monstrum. Given the option between the two I would take a primary arms optic all day long over a monstrum just for the fact alone the primary arms prisms have the patiented ACSS reticle. Comparing a red dot to a prism is like comparing apples to oranges but I get your point, red dots are hard to reach out far for the fact alone they take up so much of the target at a distance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts