Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Dam* Im so jelouse. :devilsidesmile: I bet it shot like a dream. I cant wate to get one.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Could you tell us how the absorption of recoil is with the new stock. Is it a noticeable difference?

Man, the best pawn shop in town just lost his license to sell firearms so now I'll have to pay more to get it when it does find its way into my neck of the woods.
Heck, I'm broke anyway after getting my Ruger P95 & the wife says "NO MORE GUNS!! until the 4595 comes out, I know you want that one." :brow:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
OMG!!! That's the same thing that my wife just told me...she knows that I want that 4595. :yes:

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Heck, I'm broke anyway after getting my Ruger P95 & the wife says "NO MORE GUNS!! until the 4595 comes out, I know you want that one." :brow:
OMG!!! That's the same thing that my wife just told me...she knows that I want that 4595. :yes:
I wonder if your wife knows my wife ^-^

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I wonder if your wife knows my wife ^-^
She might. You know women. :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
that stock is awesome! I like it better'n the aftermarket thing... more tactical-looking... so this is all fresh fm Hi-Point??

I c a new anti-coyote machine... :devilsidesmile:

that would be enough to make me park the SKS for a while.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
i was drooling over that pic again... i dunno what the mag looks like, but i got to things here's a gun where that big plastic lump on the bottom of a JHP mag would look really cool (but then I like it on the .40 & .45 too).. i just think it would be a nice touch. It's such a down to business look to it all already (that business being a very tactical appearance) & i think what some call the battery pack is a very down to business accessory in it's own right.

imho

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Gun envy, you gotta love it.
HA, wouldn't Freud have an interesting time with that!?

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
It's such a down to business look to it all already (that business being a very tactical appearance) & i think what some call the battery pack is a very down to business accessory in it's own right.

imho
Gotta agree w/ you there. Just got a 10 rounder for the c9 w/ the "black n decker" base. It completely changes the feel of the gun, gives it more of the full size feel. Ill use that mag and the ghost ring for varmint hunting as I bet I could get a tight group out of that combo. But seriously, that carbine is going in the war chest asap!

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
That's pretty sweet msoldano52! And you still got room for a flashlight & laser!!

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, I don't have the old style.
My brother who was with me when I first shot it does and says they both shoot the same. Very accurate.
He likes the ergonomics of the new one better than his old one and when available will upgrade to the new stock.
He likes all the rails to easily put things on.
Mine now has a vertical fore-grip that works great.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts