Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here.......first post. I've had a 45ACP for about a year now and love it. My son bought a Beretta 9mm and likes the cost of ammo and the firepower. I have several guns but don't believe in paying a thousand dollars for a gun and being afraid to shoot it. So I began pricing C9's. Found one I wanted at the LGS and was putting it in layaway. The lady asked me if I had seen the new 9mm carbine. I had not but had read about it. She showed it to me. I loved it and to make a long story short I have the C9 and the TS995 on layaway. Should get them out around Thanksgiving. Can't wait.... :)

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
:welcome:

You will really enjoy shooting both guns.

The C9 is a great shooter. If you have any issues with jams it will most likely be the lips on the magazine or the feed ramp needs polished. Both are easy fixes.

The 995 is sweet with a 4 X 32 scope on it. I did a review on a Leapers scope from www.milsurpstuff.com The scope was only around 28 bucks but is very nice.

I have just received another scope from Milsurpstuff, the Leapers 4x32 Compact Mini CQB Red/Green Scope (about $58), and I hope to have a review on this scope soon too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts