Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the wife took the C9 and MKII 22 to the range today. Just cranking off some rounds when 3 guys show up shooting a 45 and a couple of 9mm Glocks.
Two of them were at my right and the other was to my left. We all have targets at 7 yards and guess who was the best. Guess who came in second and she'd only fired the C9 once before. They could of been new at this but the way they talked smack to each other I figured they do better ?? They were having trouble just hitting an 8" circle.

These guys didn't say a word to me, they just stood back watching the paper go flying when I was putting 8 rounds inside 2 inchs in 4 seconds, again and again. I got the feeling they were amazed.

I was temped to say hey guys want to try my C9, but the wife had a dentist appt just 30 mins later and we had to leave. Would of been nice to be a fly on the wall to hear what they said after we left.

Sometimes it's better to let the gun do all the talking :D

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have fun I think you'll like it.

The only problem I have is I keep running out of ammo, with 6 magazines I go through 52 rounds in 30 seconds.

Maybe that's why I'm at 2K and only had her for 40 days. I think I'll just bring one magazine from now on .............. to slow the whole process down.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yeah, you should have seen the look on my wife's face when she asked "What do you need 500 rounds of 9mm for?" and I replied "Saturday afternoon." :blink:

Well, I do have a C9 and a 995 now... :D

Seriously, though, it is getting more and more expensive to go shooting. Still cheaper than the movies, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.