Gottem ALL! for now?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by MachoMelvin, Aug 24, 2014.

1. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Just picked up the missing link in the HP Carbines. I now have 1 of each of the Carbines, at least until they release those new models?
    4595 TS
    4095 TS
    4095 Classic
    4095 Classic Camo
    995 TS
    995 Classic
    995 Classic Chrome
    995 Classic Camo
    995 ATI Proline

Those pistols will be the death of me?

2. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

3. Dang!

And here I thought I was 'the man' for getting my wife a 995TS and myself a 4095TS inside of a month of first seeing these carbines.

I bow to your obviously superior collectorness! LOL

4. MachoMelvin

It has taken me 20 months to build my HP collection. I have 27 different HP's now, but I have bought maybe 32 all together since I started. I have done 6 ATI conversions, only have 2 now.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  5. Congrats Macho! I'm slacking on carbines but doing good on pistols. I'm at 25 total Hi Points, 24 being different models. I have 2 black JS-9 Stallards, might give one away on the forum. :D

6. MachoMelvin

You can't never go wrong on "pay it forward"!

7. Agreed, I'm thinking of a way to do it now, maybe a contest or something.

8. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Sign me up! The first one to enter wins, right? :D

9. Impressive macho. How many different models do you have?

10. MachoMelvin

As of today, I have 27 different Hi Points. By this time next week, I should have 3 more pistols?
    Some models like the model C, came in at least 4-5 versions. The JH & JC, also came in 2-3 different versions. I'm always looking, and I keep finding a different version just when I thought I was complete?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  11. desertrider

desertrider Member

Holy smokes!

Nice.

12. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i remember talking with you on the phone about my 995 classic when i didn't know if i was gonna keep it or not. I'm glad i turned your offer down its a fun gun to shoot.

i keep thinking i want to slip my classic into one of those ati stocks but i haven't actually ever held 1 only ever saw pics online.

13. MachoMelvin

Well that is exactly how I felt! Now look at me? It can be like a bad rash, the more you scratch, the worse it gets!!!

I just couldn't decide which one liked better, I like them equally, so I figured I would get one of each?

14. I've been a gun addict since I was five! Got my first gun then and somehow have kept going and just can't stop. :D There are 2 cures for my illness, bankruptcy or death and death is much more likely lol!

15. goboysabq

goboysabq Member

I have 4595 carbines (one of them is for my 13 year old) and just received my od green 45 from CTD for $130. Going to try to get to range this Thursday to break it in. Shhhhh, my wife does not know about the od green yet, trying to figure out how to break the news. Maybe next time she ask for money to do her nails or eye brows!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Welcome Go boys, even though you have been a member longer than I have. Are you from albuquerque? Just wondering. Si arsenal is, and so am I.gotta love hpff.

17. Dude. I think you're in need of a 12 step program .. LOL

Sheer awesomeness, my man.

18. bigfrank330

bigfrank330 Member

Macho
    Don't forget about the JC 40 I have for you
    We need to trade soon for that so you can put it into your inventory

I have all the carbines except a 995 camo and the 4095 ts

19. snert

snert Member

We need pics of the collection please.