Great Days !!! Super Comanche on its way!!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by tju1973, Nov 10, 2007.

1. I finally did it... I bought a Super Comanche online today for $130---

Single shot-yes, but a .410/45lc pistol--- oh yes-- pure pleasure...

This will definatly be my new berry picking/hiking/by the bed/bike riding pal...

Pict to follow as soon as it is in..

:D

2. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

Cool gun but a hair to steampunk-ish for my tastes. TTIWWP!

SW

3. tju,

Congrats on the new purchase! I think you will have your hands full when shooting .410 shells, but you probably already expect this anyway..LOL! Post some pic's and a detailed review of the gun after you get a range session or two in with it. Curious as to how well it patterns .410 shot and how it does with the .45LC's because I have came across a few of these, new and used, and gave some thought to them for a toss in the pack hiking gun.

I know a few folks who has .45LC/.410 barrels for their TC Contenders and were never really pleased with either round's performance from that platform. Could be they were expecting long gun patterns from the .410 and competition grade accuracy from the .45LC but not sure. I do know the TC Contender .45LC/.410 barrel alone will cost MORE than the Super Comanche pistol.

rimfirehunter

4. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    Nice grab tju!
    I've been looking at those for a while, but haven't found anyone that owns one or has fired one. You'll have to give a full review with pics when you get a chance to use it.

5. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

I can vouch for the Comanche, but not the Super Comanche. Mine is the Comanche II in 38 special, blued all steel w/4" barrell & rubber grips. It is a 6 shot double action revolver with adjustable rear sight. They're made in Argentina. Fair price, good function, fit and finish, accurate, easy to holster and reliable; no complaints here about Comanche.

6. Ridge

Ridge Member

Did somebody say Commanche?!

[​IMG]

7. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

I meant pics of the gun! :lol:

SW