lets hear your favorites

top three for me:
Terminator 2 when Arnold takes on the entire LAPD
Used Cars when that dude is shooting up the rival's car lot
Army of Darkness, Bruce Campell in the final scene with the lever action rifle

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sin City when Rosario Dawson goes batshit. Been a while since I've seen it though so I forget how the scene goes though..

·
Registered
284 Posts
Boondock Saints: Rocco in the peep show booth.
Boondock Saints: When the brothers execute the mob guy in the courtroom.
+1!

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
NO, NO, NO ! the fight scene in the subway in "V For Vendetta"

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Shooter: When Bob Lee Swagger takes out the three mercenaries with a .22 rifle with a coke bottle silencer, while standing in a boat.

The Italian Job: The entire chase scene involving the Mini Coopers. That made me want to get a Mini, which I currently drive.

Kelly's Heroes: When they come rolling out of the train tunnel with the music blaring and the guns blazing.

Fight Club: Any of the fighting scenes, but mostly the one where Ed Norton beats the crap out of Jared Leto.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Kelly's Heroes: When they come rolling out of the train tunnel with the music blaring and the guns blazing.
Ohh Kelley's Heroes! One of my favorite movies. ^_^

"it's PAINT!!" lololol!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Enemy at the Gates.

When Vasily Zaytsev(Jude Law) shoots 5 Germans with 5 rounds.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Band of Brothers... Pick the Episode, any episode, with an M1 Garand in it, along with the Thompson .45, the M1A1 .30 caliber Carbine or the M1911A1 pistol. Not to mention the K-98 sniper, the M1903A4 Springfield Sniper, the Luger, the Grease gun *back stage in the trenches, episode 5 "Bastogne" I believe*...... Yeah, BoB all the way.

Yeah, and Saving Private Ryan gets a MAJOR honorable mention, as all those guns are in that movie as well.... And that doesn't even mention the tanks, which are mobile guns, artillery, or the other major WHOOP ASS pieces of WWII. I am a C&R JUNKIE when it comes to WWII, so that definitely gets my vote.

Another honorable mention, since the guns are such a hot topic on this forum, is "Enemy at the Gates" which features the Mosin Nagant 91/30 Sniper Package with the scope, et al. Another great historical gun flick. Also, "The Thin Red Line" is another great Pacific WWII flick for the jarheads in attendance....

Yep, a bit of a WWII freak here. Sorry boys, you brought it up, so I had to discuss it.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Damn it Dosanti, you beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!! :D You had to say "Enemy at the Gates" didn't you?!

Great performance by Jude Law and Ed Harris I have to say, great movie.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
From less than 50 yards!!!! That movie was sick dude, in more ways than one. I may love the movie, but I wouldn't want to have to live that kind of terror of war.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Not really a gun scene or a gun movie, but there are plenty of revolvers in it:
Toll booth scene in Blazing Saddles
or, "You use your toung purtier'n a twenty-dollar whore, Mr Lamar."
"Sh_t kicker."

·
Registered
850 Posts
Um, how about Hot Fuzz when Simon Pegg's character comes back to town after learning the truth of it all. Riding in on a horse and then having an awesome gun battle with everyone and their mother in town.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Um, how about Hot Fuzz when Simon Pegg's character comes back to town after learning the truth of it all. Riding in on a horse and then having an awesome gun battle with everyone and their mother in town.
Forgot about that one, got give it props,.. +1

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.