great valentines present

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Krippp, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

the wife just informed me that we are going to the range today and she's putting my much anticipated mosin 38 AND the SKS that i've been drooling over on layaway to be picked up next friday. must be doing something right

2. Hope She doesn't have Her eye on that Ferrarri she's been drooling over in return :wink: .
    Maybe You can buy Her the ammo......for yourself? :wink:

3. My son bought a C9 on Monday (2/11) and his wife bought him ammo for Valentine's Day.

Such love brings tears to my eyes a lot like when my wife mows the grass. :D

4. Congrats. Keep doin' whatever it is you're doin'

5. hpman

hpman Guest

Your wife mows the grass!!!! My wife doesn't even know how to start our lawnmower. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

6. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

My Supply/Demand for 357Sig recently shifted due to the purchase of my Kel Tec 357. This is what I got for V-Day

Cor-Bon DPX 357Sig. The Note said "Bullets For My Love!"
    [​IMG]

Forget Roses and Candy, She wanted a Cold Steel Knife just like my truck knife so I got her the Kobun.

[​IMG]

7. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Its beautiful!!!!!!!!

(ok sorry they didnt have one that was smiling and crying lol)

8. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Being single on Valentine's day I just went out and put some rounds through my M&P and new Remington 870...man does it shoot great!

9. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

you were still with the "ones you love" weren't ya
    better than what the idiot at NIU did yesterday
    nice when people decide to shoot responsibly instead of doing what that kid did

10. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Yeah they are all my loves...they are always there for me. :lol:

11. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

I can think of quite a few similarities between multiple gun ownership,the risks associated with same and POLYGAMY,but, won't go there.