Greenville SC Gun Show....

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by rimfirehunter, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Sat Feb 9th and Sun Feb 10th at the Palmetto Expo Center

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Myself and RFH are going Saturday morning, any other SC guys making this one?

3. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Sorry No can do I gotta get some sleep. I worked last night and My money has gotta go for other stuff. Maybe in my next life

4. SHOOTER Z

SO!! What cha get?

5. There is going to be a gun show at the fair grounds in Columbia on March 1&2 . I hope to go if I have any money left after Valentines.
    Spot

6. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Well I didnt go... my engine went in my car, so... yeah

7. SHOOTER Z

You weren't the guy whose engine exploded in front of me this morning was you? I thought my boss was gonna have a heart attack!

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Were you traveling on Fairview St from I385 twards Gray Court? If so, yep it was me in a white 1995 Buick Riviera with 15% tint on the windows.

9. SHOOTER Z

Nope this was a red Mustang the guy passed us and just as he pulled in front of us we heard it and saw smoke and steam. We stopperd to see if everything was allright {my boss thought he had an accident] He had part of the engine sticking up thru the hood Oil, antifreeze and peices of metal under the car. He was OK and had a cellphone so we went on our way.

This happened in Greenville by BJU [29]

10. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I know exactly where you're talking about, that's not too far from 291/29.

11. I felt like doo this weekend, back was giving me fits so I ended up sleeping and spending the Sat/Sun taking it easy... besides, I already have my next gun picked out and didnt want to be tempted by anything at the show even if I had felt like going.

Spot,

Maybe by March 1st my back will be a bit better, right now a 2hr drive to Columbia would be torture, not to mention walking around the show for a couple hrs then the ride back home.