Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I am so happy to have found this site. I just got a .45 JH yes, thats right, JH. I didnt know it was that old my friend sold it to me after having it for 10 years i just found out. i Have had it for about a week now and cant put it down. People say that its ugly but I LOVE it. It is so big and imposing it will probably stop people in their tracks before I even have to shoot. I haven't had a chance to use it due to it needing a firing pin. I searched everywhere in my area the shops around here made it seem like I wanted them to lick an AIDS patients wounds when I said it was a Hi-point. Finally a shop told me to call the company. I did, and when they said oh its free and on the way I fell in love. I am going to tell everyone I know about this company and after all the info I have picked up, this website.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
:welcome: Yes HP is a great company with great firearms and even greater CS. Take a look around and enjoy the site. Oh yea, its pretty great too. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. Congratulations on having a great gun. Our favorite gun company will stand behind their products 100%. But you already found that out.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
:welcome: from Ohio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.