Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... just for the record... you guys.. you clingers... have issues... before you get all defensive, just chill for a min...

Just take a step back and think about what has drawn you to a gun forum... you clingers... obviously, you are one of "those" who cling to their guns... or their religion... that middle of america group... you know, that group that Obama describes with disdain... but.. he is very smart and must know better than you and I... right???

You have to love him for his honesty and vision... wow... just takes my breath away... makes me feel proud of my country for the first time in my adult life... err... well... damn, where did I hear that??? ok... never mind...

So fellow gun clingers... can I get an "UP YOURS" for us gun clingers...

Is there or not a right be bear arms in DC???

To quote Brother Heston... peel my freek'n fingers!!!

I think that was a pretty good first post... no???

Just purchased my first Hi-Point this week... will not be my last!!

I know, you guys want to lay on the first post awards, and all that... but... it isn't about me... no, really, it isn't about me....

Thanks for your welcome... but lets focus on the anti-gun Obama dude!!

Oboma Challenge... Can anyone... really anyone, give me one sound reason why Oboma will be good for me and the other religion and gun clingers he noted in his moving speach????

:pray:

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a HiPoint addict. Welcome to our support program.
There are five steps in this program.
Step 1: Buy a ton of ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more HiPoints.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 repeatedly.
Step 4: Snicker at all Gun Snobs for paying way too much, when their backs are turned.
Step 5: Happily spread the addiction to as many people as humanly possible.

Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery. There is no recovery.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of your C9.
I too recommend the WWB for the break-in period. I can also recommend Winchester Ranger +P+ for your self defense rnds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts