Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg_r gets this hands down wins the blade debate. Ajole cracks under the pressure. Mole copies Greg_r but claims its his idea. Rurun talks about using it in Siberia in 1914. Rach loses his shit because he cant verify if.
Hand Arm Human body Guitar accessory Sleeve

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
That’s funny right there!

Reactions: Rerun

· Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Greg_r gets this hands down wins the blade debate. Ajole cracks under the pressure. Mole copies Greg_r but claims its his idea. Rurun talks about using it in Siberia in 1914. Rach loses his shit because he cant verify if. View attachment 76985
Well played, sir.

It does make sense - you've already got the strength of the machete blade to replace the hatchet handle, it doesn't take much much more space than a traditional machete, and you get a hatchet and a saw out of it.

I'm thinking if you seriously use the machete, however, your paracord wrapped hatchet handle will be shredded all to hell by whatever you're macheting. A pair of those would make for versatile melee weapons.

https://smile.amazon.com/Omniblade-Machete-Large-scale-5-multitool/dp/B084GGFMW7

· King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
What a beauty!

Rerun

PS Can anyone tell me anything about a Benchmade Infidel?
no, but I can tell you about the company. You shouldn’t even be mentioning their name.

Reactions: Rerun

· Resident PITA
16,252 Posts
no, but I can tell you about the company. You shouldn’t even be mentioning their name.
See? You can't just leave us hanging like that. Now you gotta explain why.

· King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Super Moderator
10,550 Posts
See? You can't just leave us hanging like that. Now you gotta explain why.
Here you go. Excerpt from the article:
Over the last day, Benchmade and the Oregon City Police Department have been battered on social media everywhere. Why do you ask? Because Benchmade cut up guns in order to assist the Oregon City Police Department in an effort to comply with the department's policies. Once photos of a Benchmade employee cutting firearms at the Benchmade facility hit the Oregon City Police Facebook page, it didn't take long for 2A supporters to share their thoughts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts