Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the houge handal (spelling?) it is great, improves my grip and I really like the looks. I thought I heard a guy used tennis racket grip from walmart?!? Some others will chime in Im sure, but I love the houge and for $10 on ebay it is a good deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i plan on going to a local (shed like building in the guys yard) gun shop to pick a set up i have heard only good things

thanx

PS u cant tell by the look of the place but he has the cheapest prices that i have EVER seen like the C9 for $127 federal AE for $10 and as far as other brands
ruger p95 for $275, SR9 $412 and all of his kel tec pistols are under $230 this guy just does it for a hobby he lives back in the woods and just has fun with it oh and i guess it helps that he has no over head except the light bill i hope you guy can find good deals and are not getting raped by the greedy sob at some big name place

peace

·
Registered
24 Posts
I purchased the Hogue Handall today, it was well worth the $14 I paid for it. It feels great, I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I heard about the tennis racket grip from wal mart and went and got one for my .45. It was $2.50 and works good. You just have to slip it on and then mark where you want to cut it. I actually think there was enough left over for another one.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My Hogue were the pits to get on :'( but after I got them on and did some trimming they look great. Now after I shoot for a while they rotate on the handle. It is easy to rotate back, but as hard as they were to get on, I can't believe that they move at all.

·
Premium Member
36,163 Posts
Use ammonia on the inside of the Hogue, it will slip right on, then stay put.
For me, the Handall size large was too big for the C9, I used the Handall Jr.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.