Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Oh man, I used to dream of getting the chance to do that. I was only ever able to drive through locked gates with the engine, shove cars out of the way with the front bumper of the squad, and scare the shiz out of a trooper when he parked across the road. He blocked off the road and I didn't slow down. I laid on the air horn, had the Federal Q screaming at full tilt, and double bumped the gas pedal to roll some coal to let him know I wasn't fucking around. He threw it in reverse and blew his back tires going up over the curb before ending up half in the ditch as we went screaming by.

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man, I used to dream of getting the chance to do that. I was only ever able to drive through locked gates with the engine, shove cars out of the way with the front bumper of the squad, and scare the shiz out of a trooper when he parked across the road. He blocked off the road and I didn't slow down. I laid on the air horn, had the Federal Q screaming at full tilt, and double bumped the gas pedal to roll some coal to let him know I wasn't fucking around. He threw it in reverse and blew his back tires going up over the curb before ending up half in the ditch as we went screaming by.
I saw that and instantly thought of my Big Bro 馃榿 馃榿 馃榿

Premium Member
Local volunteer FD is in mourning... the bar closed because the dude who bought it was an idiot and had horrible food consistency/quality issues so people quit eating there and that was what paid the bills. They would roll out of the bar and walk the 1/2 block to the fire station for calls. They used to keep a keg at the station but the insurance company for the city saw it and said NOPE no more! So they inhabited they bar instead... standing joke is they drink so much beer they can piss a fire out!

Premium Member
Local volunteer FD is in mourning... the bar closed because the dude who bought it was an idiot and had horrible food consistency/quality issues so people quit eating there and that was what paid the bills. They would roll out of the bar and walk the 1/2 block to the fire station for calls. They used to keep a keg at the station but the insurance company for the city saw it and said NOPE no more! So they inhabited they bar instead... standing joke is they drink so much beer they can piss a fire out!
The bar across the street from my old house was nicknamed "Station 2". The previous owner was about to go under and one of my guys, ironically named Guy, retired and bought the place and kept it alive. Now it's a cop/firefighter bar because Guy is also a reserve detective for the county.

King of you Monkeys
Up down
We call the bar down the street plant3. When we bought and office building our new site manager whose frome England could figure out why that place was named plant 4. He could find plant 3. Lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts