Guess the Seller and Model ???

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by fatal-bert33, Jan 12, 2015.

1. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

We all know who made this rifle but it has a surprise on the barrel. Can you guess the sellers name and model number ???

Attached Files:

• t1.JPG
      t1.JPG
      File size:
      135.7 KB
      Views:
    • t4.JPG
      t4.JPG
      File size:
      139.2 KB
      Views:
  2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Rossi 92 and Taurus?

Or Puma?

3. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Marlin model 30tk sold by Kmart.

4. Well.....
    I dont see any trigger safety, but it looks like a lever safety and or a 2 piece firing Pin. sooo.... 60's-80's?

Top ejection, so its not a Marlin that i am familiar with. But I expect if it was a Winchester/ Henry Ajole would have called it out.

Im lost.

5. My Marlin 336 was sold at K-mart in 1976. Nice gun

6. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

The Libtards put a stop to that crap didn't they?

P.S. Nice piece ;)

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Nope, in many states, Walmart still sells everything, including Colt and Windham AR's.

Most don't sell handguns...maybe Alaska does?

8. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

So far you are all wrong !!! Finally stumped you guys...yeahhhhh !!!!

9. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

It was made in the late 1970,s.

10. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

The ONLY Libtard I can remember was your girlfriend "rosie o'donnell" ?
    She was a spokes-person for K Mart & threatened to pull her support / endorsement for them, if they continued to sell guns?

11. rickm

rickm Member

Im going to take a quess and say Ted Williams

12. 2 out of the 3 walmart around here sell a lot of rifles and shot guns.

I don't think any walmart sells handguns not sure what they are afraid of. But I'm not complaining as they are the only national department store to sell that I know of.

13. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Yeah Melvin, and she was such a hottie too! Broke my freakin heart. :eek: Guess I should have said Colorado Libtards, not nationwide. Wally worlds around me sell only ammo. Don't think targets around here sell anything like it.

14. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

The Wally worlds around here sell everything but handguns.... They sell ARs too.

15. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

K Mart is on the way OUT!
    Even Sears could not keep them a float?

16. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Sears & Roebuck Model 54 30-30 winchester

17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Does that make it a Ted Williams?:confused:

18. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Not necessarily. I have a S&R Model 53 .30-06 that was sold before (late 60s) that is not a Ted Williams, but it is nearly identical to the Winchester Model 70. I think the stock is made from a different (lighter colored) wood.

19. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

Damn....still cant get anything past you guys !!! Its a Ted Williams Model 100 Win 30/30 made in USA and Sold by Sears Roebuck. Basically a Winchester 94 with Ted's name on it. It also has a Weaver 1" side scope mount and a Bushnell sportview scope. The condition is fantastic for its age. Gorgeous walnut stock. I shot it two weeks ago for the first time and it shoots beautifully. Not too much kick and great action. Got it in a trade along with several other guns.

20. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

The Monday after Black Friday, I was in one of 3 Wal Marts within 5 miles of my house and asked the clerk at the gun counter how he did on Black Friday. He answered "We sold 40 guns and put another 8 on layaway." Wow !!! Multiply that by all the Wal Marts in the USA and you have a big number !!!