Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the first 3 are the chinese sks.remember $199 and i can even shoot it for a month and take it back if i want ofcourse i wouldnt.good thing the owner goes to church with my mom.

these others are just random for you guys to look at.im uploading them a little smaller so i dont take up the whole forum.delete them if its too much.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
that is a HUGE selection. Much better than any mom and pop's owned place around here.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Hmmm, that's not a P7...that don't even look like a P7 from this angle. What is that? An FN?

And I agree, that is one awesome gun store, you should be so lucky. I'd take pics of my GS, but they might kick me out thinking I'm making a shopping list for when I break in later.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol that aint nothing.ill see if this military dealer will let me take some pics but not sure.as far as the p7 i dont know alot about them and i did ask for you when i went because you asked about it earlier and not sure if the guy i talked to knew much more than me.i seen p22's for like way over 300 and they are more of the p guns lol i guess u call them but they are like around 500.im sure it could be a p7 in there.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
The P7 is a gun, discontinued by HK...it has been labeld as one of the best guns ever put out by HK.

They had four different models, each with many varients. And they are worth whatever inflated price is being asked for them, they have a VERY unique, one of a kind look to them. I saw the rear prortion of the grip, and the muzzel end of that gun I thought was a P7, and I got anxious I guess.

Here is some more info on the P7 if you want to know more about it, they are cool ass guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_P7

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Haha, I vacationed in georgia one year and ran across a flea market. My lord, we went to that flea market two days in a row and still never saw all of it. Guns, ammo, knives, and anything else you could thinkg of at rock bottom prices. If I ever get the chance, I will go back there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts