Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a funny thing happen the other day .. Back last July while I was at the gunshop-gunrange i asked if they carried any hi point .45acp pistols .. The guy behind the counter chuckled and said he would never sell a hi-point .. :brow: Last week while going to the range I noticed they are now stocking hi-point pistols .. When I asked the same guy to take a look at one he stated they could not keep them on the shelf .. He also stated he looks at the guns differently after trying one out himself .. Kind had a grin on my face when I left . :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
I won a Hi Point C9 at a gun bonanza back in October. I liked it so much that I purchased a JHP in January. They still had a few handguns and two carbines at that time. I went back a week or so ago with the intention of getting a 40 or a carbine. Guess what? They were gone. The counter guy told me they have been selling them as fast as they can get them in. I gave him a 50 and told him to hold back a 40 and a carbine when they came in. Even a local "Glock Shop" that said they would never, ever sell Hi Points now has carbines in the rack and pistols in the case. In a way I'm glad they are catching on but on the other hand the more converts the more demand and the higher the prices will go.

G

·
I let a guy that worked at a range try out both of mine . He said they were cool and he would not laugh at the guys with them again.He said he might even get one.
As Far as supply and the price going up,That's exactly what I was thinking when I stocked up on 2 C9's and a .45. If I come across any more at a reasonable price,I might get more.
May even get a .45 carbine when it comes out.

Rich

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told a friend i work with about the guns and he loved the price .. He picked up a c9 for $145.00 after tax .. He loves the gun and how well it shoots .. It's his first handgun he's ever had and he just recieved his carry permit.. I now have over half my friends with thier permits and hope to convince the others the importance of practicing thier 2nd ammendment right .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.