Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Crossroads gun show Saturday .It wasn't real crowded but, it was hot. I was glad to see powder, primers, and amo was there to be had. Prices were also reasonable. Not like the last gun show I went to. I only saw 2 Hi-Point 9mil carbines for sale 1 for 185.00 and the other was 200.00. I think they were used. At those prices I'm sure they were. Well I came out of there without spending any money. There wasn't anything I needed. Didn't see a lot of panic buying either. Glad to see things getting back to normal.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
i think all the panic buyers are done for now and with the economy the way it is the gun shows and gun shops might be starting to empty out of buyers . i have almost 900.00 saved up for the local gun show on the 26&27 of this month . i might just end up buying another ak47 or hold out a few more days and get another ar15. we should start to see some of them guns that flew off the shelves start to show up in the want adds because of people needing money for bills.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Things do seem to be settling down. Local LGS is swamped with AR's. Prices are starting to come down again to reasonable levels on AR's and AK's. Most pistols except Hi-points and Sigs are now back to near pre-election prices.

I have now been able to find Federal 115 FMJ 9mm at Walmart regularly. And one Walmart had over 400 boxes of the stuff for $ 9.97 / 50.

Walt

·
Registered
560 Posts
I went to the Crossroads gun show Saturday .It wasn't real crowded but, it was hot. I was glad to see powder, primers, and amo was there to be had. Prices were also reasonable. Not like the last gun show I went to. I only saw 2 Hi-Point 9mil carbines for sale 1 for 185.00 and the other was 200.00. I think they were used. At those prices I'm sure they were. Well I came out of there without spending any money. There wasn't anything I needed. Didn't see a lot of panic buying either. Glad to see things getting back to normal.
Cool.
I was gonna go down there, but just didnt feel like it.
I think things are slowly working their way back to normal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.