Gun storage

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by hpman, Dec 7, 2007.

1. hpman

hpman Guest

I picked up a 4 gun locking pistol case from wally world the other day and here it is. Not too bad for $28.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mumbles

Mumbles Guest

3. I might have to put that on my list to Santa.

4. Nice. I seen them the other day at WallyWorld while picking up 9mm's. I also looked at the gun safe/s they are selling....Sentry Safe for $392.00. I did not like it at all.
    Made in China; seemed cheap inside; cabinet reminded me of my locker back in high school. Not knocking anyone who has one of these, it's just my opinion.
    I am though, saving for a gun safe/storage to My liking. The case you got seems like something I can put on my (after)xmas list too!
    Good luck with it!

5. Sweet!

Been wanting to do something like that just for range visits. Would keep everything neat and organized and well worth the $28 price tag. Maybe Santa will be nice to me this year and put one of those under the tree :)

6. JoeDoe22

JoeDoe22 Member

Here is how I keep my "collection"...If you can call it that since its only three pistols...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ill get a real safe one day with some long guns too :wink:

7. hpman

hpman Guest

Yes, I want a nice gun safe too. I got this case so i could take it to the range and keep everything nice and neat. It would be nice to have a safe with enough room for the whole case.

8. i like the weights in hte bottom, thats a good idea

9. Hmmm. That look allright.