·
Premium Member
22,318 Posts
Reactions: SWAGA

·
Registered
273 Posts
And my new favorite: White Black Jersey Sleeve Active shorts
Our governor decided to make nursing homes accept patients with Covid19 even though there were excess beds available there bye killing a bunch of innocent elderly people while releasing convicted felons from prison because he was worried about their health!!
I really wish we could split away from New York city and become our own state!!

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
I really wish we could split away from New York city and become our own state!!
Maybe we can get together. Send Harrisburg and Philly to join with NCY and and call it "Shithole" while we join together to create a free state

·
Premium Member
26,438 Posts
Maybe we can get together. Send Harrisburg and Philly to join with NCY and and call it "Shithole" while we join together to create a free state
Just tack them all on to New Jersey so we don't need to add any stars to the flag.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would like to wear a gun shirt in public.

But the area I am in is so libcucked,
I could easily get arrested or worse.

So tolerant, liberal and progressive,
these compassionate demoncraps are.

·
No longer broke...
21,911 Posts
Jeez, what rock did you crawl out from under?
Lol
I used one from the website to answer you.
Quick witted and humorous that I am.
I may actually get that one

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
26,438 Posts
I would like to wear a gun shirt in public.

But the area I am in is so libcucked,
I could easily get arrested or worse.

So tolerant, liberal and progressive,
these compassionate demoncraps are.
I've got a couple of them. Last summer, while I was visiting my mother in NC, I had 2 people ask to take pictures of one of them while we were at a minor league ballgame. Spent half the game discussing firearms.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Registered
273 Posts
The rural areas of New York are completely different from the cities. I don't wear gun shirts in the urban areas. But, like you said, people out in rural areas will compliment you and ask where you got 'em.
I've got a couple of them. Last summer, while I was visiting my mother in NC, I had 2 people ask to take pictures of one of them while we were at a minor league ballgame. Spent half the game discussing firearms.

·
Premium Member
26,438 Posts
The rural areas of New York are completely different from the cities. I don't wear gun shirts in the urban areas. But, like you said, people out in rural areas will compliment you and ask where you got 'em.
I grew up outside Buffalo, spent my summers down near Binghamton, and moved away from Endicott when I retired from the fire department. I know rural Upstate NY very well.

I got the compliments when I was in Wilmington, NC, when I spent a week or so down in Topsail.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.