Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Good Lord, is it something in the water or what?????????

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not again. :(

and my wife wonders why I went to get my pistol permit.

Is it just me or are we hereing a lot more of this happening.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually have relatives that go to the main church. My aunt got the reverse 911 call last night. I've also went to this church when I lived there. It's a really nice area, so something like this is out of the ordinary.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
media and politicians blame guns on this crap.

But as chris rock said...Whatever happened to CRAZY?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Copycat shootings get their idea's from high profile events in the news media, plain and simple. Everytime we read about a big shooting in the news it will be followed up by several copycat events a few weeks/month down the road. Never fails.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Signs of the times. The church is under fire from every angle. Saten doing his dirty work :cry: My prayers go out for ALL involved

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Signs of the times. The church is under fire from every angle. Saten doing his dirty work :cry: My prayers go out for ALL involved
Was there something in the news about this being religiously motivated that I missed? So far I've seen nothing to indicate they have a motive. :?:

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Was there something in the news about this being religiously motivated that I missed? So far I've seen nothing to indicate they have a motive. :?:
Oh I suppose he walked in and started shooting people dead for the fellowship? Or maybe he just wanted them to read from HIS Bible? Cmon guy Of course it was religous motivated Any time anyone walks into a religous area with the intent to kill someone it aint for a warm fuzzy feeling!

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Might be the perp just knew it would be a place with a group of people that probably would not shoot back and that he could use for targets.

Wont know until they catch him.

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
Oh I suppose he walked in and started shooting people dead for the fellowship? Or maybe he just wanted them to read from HIS Bible? Cmon guy Of course it was religous motivated Any time anyone walks into a religous area with the intent to kill someone it aint for a warm fuzzy feeling!
Maybe he was just out to kill someone and thats the first place he came to. Crazy people generally dont follow any sort of sane logic. But then again most religious people dont either so its a toss up.

SW

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Churches, schools and malls are places where crazy people go to do their dirty deeds because they know people in those places are not armed. Of all the high profile shootings in the last 10 years or so places like this seem to top the list. You dont hear about high profile shootings where the BG went into knowing that people could possibly be armed and ready to shoot back.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Churches, schools and malls are places where crazy people go to do their dirty deeds because they know people in those places are not armed. Of all the high profile shootings in the last 10 years or so places like this seem to top the list. You dont hear about high profile shootings where the BG went into knowing that people could possibly be armed and ready to shoot back.
Exactly. You never hear of a nut case going into a cop shop or a shooting range to go on a rampage, because they know they will get shot in a heartbeat.

They choose their prey for its probable inability to protect its collective self.

G

·
It is not the water that something is in.. It is the spirit. Folks dont think there is a spirit world. Well I look at something like this an wonder

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Notice the contrast between Omah and the Church shooting? The mall was a "gun free zone" the church had armed security. The church situation could have been a lot worse.

I was a security guard years ago on a Christian campus in Chicago. We were payed minimum wage, no benifits, no Kevlar, no guns, just a badge, uniform, mace, club, cuffs, radio (which I relied on a lot) and a cool patrol vehicle ( bright red Chevy blazer with full light bar with alley lights).

Thinking about this YWAM and church incident gives me shivers.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Guy walks walks in a dormitory for women..."Can I stay here?"" Okay, this guy isn't hitting on all eight cylinders already.

They tell him no, so he kills them.

The guy is a wack job! While Satan is real and is happy to do a bad turn whenever he can, he gets far too much credit. More often than not, unfortunately, man simply doesn't need the help. :(

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
It is not the water that something is in.. It is the spirit. Folks dont think there is a spirit world. Well I look at something like this an wonder
You are most likely right Ari :shock:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts