Guns&Ammo HP review

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Reviews & Range Reports' started by ArmyScout, Jan 8, 2015.

1. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    This morning "Guns&Ammo" had a short segment on the HP 380 & 9mm pistols. Overall good rating. [​IMG]

2. anybody that does a review anymore. gives them good ratings. its only the individual haters that refuse to listen

3. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

I've read some other articles, in other magazines, in the past about the Hi Point pistols. John Taffin did one a couple of years ago, on the JHP, and gave it really good reviews as far as he was concerned.

That gun writer is a real .45 guy, and he said that for what you are paying, you could not beat that deal. I'll go with him on this.

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    They had that bad one on TTAG, and then another TTAG writer followed it up and hadjust the opposite view, that it (C9) was a darn good shooter.
    Too bad, but was raising $$$ for some other blasters, and sold both my NIB C9s for some other iron:p

5. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

IF only I could have BACK the guns I let Get AWAY!!!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  6. undeRGRound

INDY
    These were very good sales, I got basically what I paid. Made a profit on a JHP :D

7. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    That just underscores my theory that guns are some of the best stores of value available, today. Gold and silver are alright if you buy them at the right time and if you plan to keep them for the LONG term, but guns store value whenever you buy them (aside from buying them during times of crisis as late '12/early '13).

With that being said, I personally won't sell a firearm unless I just don't ever plan to buy it again, or I have no choice but to get rid of it because of a mandatory move to a fascist jurisdiction (I still miss my CAI R1-A1).

8. undeRGRound

INDY
    It helps when you have a local place that sells HP as cheap as anyone nationwide...

9. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have actually bought a gun for barter. I knew somebody had a gun I wanted & they wanted or needed the one bought or traded for. BUT, I have let some pretty good guns go, chasing after a Hi Point or two or three?

10. jrock

jrock Member

How can one have a NIB C9?? Much less two??? Thats HP blasphemy:p:p:D