Guns you're thinking of buying today!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Visper, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

That P365 is a sweet little firearm. I had a chance to get one of those or the Hellcat. I opted for the Hellcat cuz it fit my hand better, but I sure dig the sights on that Sig.

undeRGRound likes this.
  2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I was thinking about the SIG too, but if I get the G45 I will wait on the Sig...

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I love the sights on my P938, and the ones on the P365 are about the same. The P365 is even nicer to shoot than the P938, and I determined that only after one rental session with the P365.

I'm still getting one. I'll just have to wait another year.

Dagwood likes this.
  4. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Don't you have enough Glocks??? Get the Sig, Austria is Germany's little brother :p

undeRGRound likes this.
  5. Think1st

Florida
    Yeah, but the Glock he wants is U.S. made, so he's getting one from Germany's bigger step-cousin.

undeRGRound and Visper like this.
  6. Visper

Eh... OK lol.

I own Glocks (only 2) but Sig's to me are just so nice, very comfortable. My Dad has one and I've had the pleasure of kinda taking it over since he cannot rack the slide anymore - sucks getting old. I really should get one of my own some day also.

Believe it or not the others that just feel "great" in my hands are my Taurus and my SAR B6 Hawk. The later one is my favorite pistol I own.

Dagwood likes this.
  7. Think1st

Florida
    We have three Glocks, right now. The P938 is my only Sig. I was issued a P228 for a while because we were out of M9s, and man, I loved it. It felt vastly superior to the M9 in every way. I loved shooting my quals with it. I maxed them all the time with the M9, but it was just more fun doing them with the P228.

Visper and undeRGRound like this.
  8. undeRGRound

INDY
    The Glunk is a great deal. Plus I already have tons of mags.
    The Sig will still find a home here, I believe. P365 and a Romeo Zero!

Visper and Think1st like this.
  9. undeRGRound

INDY
    I'm kind of a Glock recycler, I've had 2 G20's that have now found homes in Plano, TX and a newer gen4 which is going to TX soon! ;)
    I have the old G21, which has the LWD longslide, also 2 barrels, the 460R and the 10mm, both in 6.6" length.
    Then I have a G34, pretty nice factory race gun kinda sorta, shoots nicely and I just need more trigger time.
    G30, with several mags, less than 200 through that one, it's a good-un! In real world use, I guess I have not much problem with the mushy Glunk triggers. OFC I do need more practice, but I really don't notice the triggers much.

My "favorite pistol(s)" have to be:
    1. Browning Hi-Power
    2. 1911 (45acp of course!)
    3. ??? Sold the M&P9 (1.0) full size, never again to someone who "needs a gun"
    The turd turned around and sold it less than a year later, :punch:

Visper likes this.
  10. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Man I've had 2 SAR B6P's and a couple Tanfoglio Witness 9mm's and I love the way they fit in my hand. Great shooters all. Gave the SAR's to my kids and sold the Witness's. I'll pick up another sometime I'm sure. I currently have a Sig P320. Great shooter as well. I like the modular aspect. I have 2 different grip modules, one in black and one in tan. Still wondering if I should send it in for the trigger upgrade. Not sure if I like flat triggers. Kinda rambling now, I know

fatal-bert33, Visper and undeRGRound like this.
  11. undeRGRound

INDY
    @Dagwood I have a Sig P320 Legion, with the gray Tungsten-infused polymer frame. Need a lot more trigger time there, too, but it's very sweet. I need the optic real soon. I predict that one will be like a video game shooter, preliminary results indicate it will be a favorite in the 9mm caliber ;)

Dagwood and Visper like this.
  12. Visper

Ya the SAR's are nice, I have the steel frame one, before the polymers came out - came with a match barrel.

I still remember my first day at the range with that one. Put it out to 15 yards and took my first shot. I was like wtf I don't think I even hit paper, shot again, same thing. So I brought in the target and I had a nice little figure 8 dead center. Don't know how or why I didn't look there... anyway after that I packed it up and went home - figured that was a great way to end the day!!!

13. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Checked my email too late. $459 for a G43X from JSE. Sold out.

OldOutlaw likes this.
  14. TNTRAILERTRASH

Stopped to harass a neighbor. Sold him a P95DC with box 2 15rd mags I paid $275 for. Sold it for $360. That thing looked like new.

15. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Maybe there's a need for a new TV show "Gun Flippers" or "Flip That Gun", based on the house flipping shows. My SIL bought 3 guns when Walmart was practically giving them away a few weeks ago and flipped them to acquire a Sig AR.

Think1st likes this.
  16. TNTRAILERTRASH

Not really a flip. I paid the asking price to the armslist seller. I had 5 of the P95's. Now I have 4.on I paid less than $300 otd from King's. Never been fired. ;)

17. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

I currently have a B6C and a CM9. Great guns !!! I had a Glock 9MM and took it to the range along with the CM9. I alternated pistols at 3 shot intervals until I ran out out of ammo. Came home and sold the Glock.

Dagwood and undeRGRound like this.
  18. undeRGRound

INDY
    Great thing about a GLunk, very good resale value ;)

Dagwood and fatal-bert33 like this.
  19. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

That was a real good price. My G43X came from Buds ay $493.00.
    Also, watch out for Grabagun. They have some real good sales on Glocks from time to time. Out of the G43x at the moment.

The G43X I bought is from Austria, not the US. Friends with this gun have Austrian also.

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.
  20. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Lately the Beretta Model 51 has been on my mind.....
    Single stack, classic Beretta design...<$300.
    Classic Arms had a stack of them.

upload_2020-11-22_13-16-31.jpeg
    Local pawn had a couple at $329 “Firm”.....yep sure...