Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

2821 - 2840 of 2917 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Saw a CZ70 .32acp today for $235.00. I thought that price wasn't too bad. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
There is a very recent long thread on that gun here. grg_r started it.
Some pitfalls there.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,825
@OldOutlaw Very Similar to the Zastava M57, I have shot both and they handle exactly the same. It has been awhile so not sure if they can use the same mags, but I'm leaning towards no without looking them up. The Chinese ones share mags with Russian, Hungarian, polish etc. - Yugo have always been a bit different.

7.62x25 right?

The round itself is a nasty one. If you can get it for a decent price I think you would enjoy it. Kirk has a chinese pistol for sale I believe, or it was, but not sure which at this point and too lazy to look it up lol.

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
@OldOutlaw Very Similar to the Zastava M57, I have shot both and they handle exactly the same. It has been awhile so not sure if they can use the same mags, but I'm leaning towards no without looking them up. The Chinese ones share mags with Russian, Hungarian, polish etc. - Yugo have always been a bit different.

7.62x25 right?

The round itself is a nasty one. If you can get it for a decent price I think you would enjoy it. Kirk has a chinese pistol for sale I believe, or it was, but not sure which at this point and too lazy to look it up lol.
7.62X25 is correct. The ones I am looking at is the one above. It is a true Chinese Military pistol. Safety is just like on my Glocks.

Do you have a price estimate for one as I describe?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
Speaking of Tanfoglio, saw this for sale at a new pawn shop in town. Witness steel compact in 10mm. https://eaacorp.com/product/tanfoglio-witness-compact/ It was new in the box asking $750.00. Fits my hand like a glove! Been wanting one for awhile.
I have the full size and got for less than half that price. I really like it to. @undeRGRound has the competition version I believe. Really nice guns. ajole has/had the polymer one and had issues. I would really like to look at it and see if I could get it to run for him. That's probably the only one I've personally heard of thats had issues.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,829
7.62X25 is correct. The ones I am looking at is the one above. It is a true Chinese Military pistol. Safety is just like on my Glocks.

Do you have a price estimate for one as I describe?
I would say around $300 in mil-surp condition with 1 mag.

Aimsurplus actually has some for $350ish.

For one in perfect condition with box etc is way more.

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
I would say around $300 in mil-surp condition with 1 mag.

Aimsurplus actually has some for $350ish.

For one in perfect condition with box etc is way more.
Yea I saw that. But the importer of this batch has all the nicest ones. And, rated as Very Good to Excellent for the same price. Boy I'm tempted!

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,831
@OldOutlaw If you want one, jump on it. Less and less Chinese stuff to be found as the years keep going by.

Your going to love the round it fires. I had a Yugo one YEARS ago, no idea why I ever got rid of it... Think through my whole life, and I'm in my 50's, I've sold or traded a total of 5...

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
@OldOutlaw If you want one, jump on it. Less and less Chinese stuff to be found as the years keep going by.

Your going to love the round it fires. I had a Yugo one YEARS ago, no idea why I ever got rid of it... Think through my whole life, and I'm in my 50's, I've sold or traded a total of 5...
I have no ammo for it. That is holding me back a bit tonight.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,833
@OldOutlaw Yeah, would hold me back too... not a good time to stock up on ammo you didn't have before...

But then again, you never know if all this stuff that we find "fun" goes poof... why I am basically moving up my timeline on my "want" list.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
Chinese Tokarev Pistol.

View attachment 71027

What do you guys know about these? Does anyone here have and shoot one of them?
I've never handled the Chinese version. The other versions yes and they are fun shooters. Loud but soft shooters with a hell of a flame coming out. Each one I bought I got the wolff spring kits for with the new mag springs also. And new firing pins off ebay.

·
Premium Member
35,579 Posts
I have no ammo for it. That is holding me back a bit tonight.
They're weird guns. I have a Romanian, and waited too long to get the $80/1040 round cases.

The grip just looks small, and too straight. They aren't, unless you have Wookie hands, but they look like it.
The sights are tall, snaggy, and hammer/file adjustable.
The cartridge is a good one. A double stack modern gun in X25 would be nifty, but the .357 Sig is close.

But to tell you the truth, unless you just WANT one, I wouldn't buy one. There are so many better guns out there, in easier to buy calibers.
I got lucky, and found the Chinese 9 mm version. Very nifty!

Besides, the CZ 52 is the real gem in 7.62x25. Even if the Yugo does hold more rounds.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
They're weird guns. I have a Romanian, and waited too long to get the $80/1040 round cases. The grip just looks small, and too straight. They aren't, unless you have Wookie hands, but they look like it.
Alas, another gun that won't be in the @Rabidwookie arsenal...

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,735 Posts
2821 - 2840 of 2917 Posts