Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2941 - 2946 of 2946 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
I've been thinking about the EAA Tanfoglio Witness P 10mm. The witness fits my hand like a glove. I've had several in 9mm including the SAR B6p's which are identical, just made in Turkeye. The best CZ clones on the market imho. I dig the Hunter, but have no practical need for one.
10mm has become my caliber of choice. Never cared for .40, but 10mm... I dig it.
Just make sure it runs. The Witness P in 10 mm was a problem child, I have one that just won’t cycle reliably. I could send it to the folks that import them, from what I read...but I’m lazy, or stubborn, so I keep trying myself.

But yes, like the CZ, I like how it feels in the hand. And Tanfoglio is very popular in European IPSC type shooting, they do a good gun.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
Something in a .410 since i found a few boxes of it while cleaning out the property next door. Also has some .38sp and .357mag so I suppose I'll need something for those too.

Supposedly, there's a full RCBS casting and reloading setup in the attic...

Guess where I'm working tomorrow...
Send me the 38/357 feed and we'll trade something

Ps: how much did u find??

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
Boxes, right?

If you buy a gun for 3 rounds, you are as mad as a Mole

Luckily I only found ONE 38Short in dad's ammo cache. 2 or 3 and I'd feel the need for a weapon in that caliber...
I partly felt like it would be a nice grab anyways

·
Administrator
24,785 Posts
Boxes, right?

If you buy a gun for 3 rounds, you are as mad as a Mole

Luckily I only found ONE 38Short in dad's ammo cache. 2 or 3 and I'd feel the need for a weapon in that caliber...
I partly felt like it would be a nice grab anyways
3 individual bullets of each... so that's 6 reasons to buy a .357 mag...:ROFLMAO:

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,984 Posts
3 individual bullets of each... so that's 6 reasons to buy a .357 mag...

Heard dat

You could also do what my dear old Dad did to his unsuspecting guests, he would load up 3 x 38 spec. into his model 13-1 followed by 3 rounds of 357 Mag. and clock it to the first 38 and then let them shoot it. Perfect illustration of the difference between the rounds. I got a big grin when I zinged the 4th round and so did Dad. That was in the 80s

2941 - 2946 of 2946 Posts