Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
3221 - 3240 of 3290 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
Like this one?

I've had it for a while, and it runs like a champ. I have shot a couple of cylinders of +P through it, just to see that it's okay...it is. I keep it loaded with the Hornady 110 grain +P, but pretty much just shoot standard .38 through it. I probably only got about 200 rounds through it, but it is till tight and is no worse for wear.

Oh, btw, I have a Kydex paddle holster for it by Fobus I think. It is for my Ruger SP101, but it fits this RIA like a glove, and makes the M200 easy to carry. Just an FYI. I think I paid 249.99$ for mine, about a year and a half ago, NIB.

I still prefer the "push" to open the cylinder function, but I have got used to this one's "pull" to open. Guess RIA likes Colts action.
Solid piece, great price.
I fondled one at my local RK Guns counter, couldn't find any fault with it. WOULD BUY 🤩

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
Solid piece, great price.
I fondled one at my local RK Guns counter, couldn't find any fault with it. WOULD BUY 🤩
My brother shot it, and said it reminded him of some old time cop gun...:LOL: To me, it reminds me of some military piece, that would have been issued decades ago. I do like to shoot it, and it does carry well.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
My brother shot it, and said it reminded him of some old time cop gun...:LOL: To me, it reminds me of some military piece, that would have been issued decades ago. I do like to shoot it, and it does carry well.
Pretty much a little tank. Shoots pretty good

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
So I filed forms for a pair of suppressors today, and made the mistake of looking at threaded pistols.

Played with the Walther PDP. If it had a threaded barrel, I’d own it. Very nice. Played with a Sig AXG, the metal framed version of the 320. Gorgeous, but $900 in the non ported not threaded version. FN 509 Tactical….nice, but meh.

So, I thought about it….and then did it. And now I own an XDM Elite. 2x22 round mags, threaded, high sights, cut for RDS. Very nice trigger, ambi controls, flared magwell, adjustable grip, and I can reach the mag release! So maybe in a year or so, I can shoot it suppressed.

Bag Luggage and bags Revolver Gun barrel Rectangle

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Saw a 19" 995TS in stock at KYGUNCO..............I now have the shakes.......... this is not in my plan of being debt free...........

• Haha
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Saw a 19" 995TS in stock at KYGUNCO..............I now have the shakes.......... this is not in my plan of being debt free...........
You've been wanting the Canadian carbine ever since they came out.
Watch Smile Bird Neck Gesture

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
  • Helpful
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
So I filed forms for a pair of suppressors today, and made the mistake of looking at threaded pistols.

Played with the Walther PDP. If it had a threaded barrel, I’d own it. Very nice. Played with a Sig AXG, the metal framed version of the 320. Gorgeous, but $900 in the non ported not threaded version. FN 509 Tactical….nice, but meh.

So, I thought about it….and then did it. And now I own an XDM Elite. 2x22 round mags, threaded, high sights, cut for RDS. Very nice trigger, ambi controls, flared magwell, adjustable grip, and I can reach the mag release! So maybe in a year or so, I can shoot it suppressed.

View attachment 76793
;)Damn, that's nice!

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
Currently building an AR-47 with side charger.

16” barrel (will have an M16 FSB)
XM177 style flash hider
OD green Magpul carbine furniture
Aero Precision OD green lower (should be here tomorrow or Friday).
Mil-Spec LPK
Just bought a BCA side charger complete 7.62x39 upper, $210. 16” barrel, carbine gas, 15” handguards, BCG with their “better” firing pin, and their factory built upper. I think it will look identical to the 5.56 upper I just bought, but without the sights. I was sucked in by an add for a $60 X39 BCG, and just couldn’t say no to spending $150 on the rest of it, I can’t buy the parts for that price, even on a normal charging system.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Thinking today of a Kimber Camp Guard 10 1911. Not familiar with Kimber other than a friend of mine had one several years ago.
what started this was my wife text me a picture of a co workers Kimber Custom II. She captioned it with “ I think you need one of these in your life”.
hell, that’s all it took. I’m on the hunt. I just can’t figure out if I wan’t another .45 or another 10mm.
So what do you all think about Kimber? The quality seems to be top notch for the price point.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Thinking today of a Kimber Camp Guard 10 1911. Not familiar with Kimber other than a friend of mine had one several years ago.
what started this was my wife text me a picture of a co workers Kimber Custom II. She captioned it with “ I think you need one of these in your life”.
hell, that’s all it took. I’m on the hunt. I just can’t figure out if I wan’t another .45 or another 10mm.
So what do you all think about Kimber? The quality seems to be top notch for the price point.
Older Kimbers were the cats meow. While they are still nice guns your buying the name now.

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts

Does it look as good as this? Yes, it’s a 10 mm. Well under $800 at my LGS.

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
A friend bought a .45 Tisas. It hates hollow points.

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
It’s a 1911 in .45 ACP, of course it does. Gotta break ‘em in, don’tcha know.
He's a very avid shooter. Reloads. It was doing good with ball. Probably has shot it a bunch. I told him to get some Hornady XTP's try them. His 4595 of course eats everything.

Reactions: ajole

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,237 ·
SCCY CPX1 9MM

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

That is one hell of a deal with optic isn't it? Never owned a SCCY but tempting. The optic alone is $100 (it's a Riton).

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,239 ·
They are snappy just so you know.
Oh I believe it. Just saw the price and was like holy crap. Like I said never owned a SCCY, haven't heard good or bad about them, not like I ever looked before either.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Oh I believe it. Just saw the price and was like holy crap. Like I said never owned a SCCY, haven't heard good or bad about them, not like I ever looked before either.
Trashy had problems with pins walking. Mine never. Its a copy of the P11. Decent ccw guns. But not a range gun. If you don't hold on you can limp wrist the shit out of them. Everyone I've seen have cycle issues is user issues. Tighten up on it, it works. If I shoot em a lot at the range I wear gloves.

3221 - 3240 of 3290 Posts