Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
3241 - 3260 of 3290 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Just finished watching all three John Wick movies. Now I’m thinking I need all kinds of stuff. First, I need to learn how to shoot like that. Awesome movies!

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,242 ·
Just finished watching all three John Wick movies. Now I’m thinking I need all kinds of stuff. First, I need to learn how to shoot like that. Awesome movies!
You mean like one of these?
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property Gun accessory

My wife is getting me the actual P30L for Christmas - they don't have an optic cut for that one... but it is the correct one. This one does the trick though - shoots like a dream.

I need an Arsenal AF1 also...

Reactions: Dagwood

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Lipsey’s sends me sales flyers every day. I usually give them a glimpse before deleting them. One day last weekend they had Stevens 320 18 1/4” home defense shotguns really cheap. Since I had been given about 60 20 ga. shells, I looked and found a shotgun to shoot them with.

It was under $200 shipped to my door.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
I’m always thinking about buying something. Most of my purchases are impulse buys. I may go to a show or the gun store with one thing in mind and come out with something totally different, or nothing at all (usually the case).
I know if I happened upon an Armscor 22tcm rifle for a decent price I’d snatch it up. I should have bought one several years back when I had the chance.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,247 ·

·
Premium Member
37,305 Posts
That Ruger SFAR is calling my name. Which passes me off, I’m mad at Ruger for not stepping up against the ATF.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
That Ruger SFAR is calling my name. Which passes me off, I’m mad at Ruger for not stepping up against the ATF.
Dont let em passes you off like that.

·
Premium Member
37,305 Posts
What didja expect them to say in front of a hostile House committee that could holler to a hostile Administration if they didn't toe the line?
The truth is always an acceptable response.

And in the face of a government that is actively hostile to me…a solid FU is even better.

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Trashy had problems with pins walking. Mine never. Its a copy of the P11. Decent ccw guns. But not a range gun. If you don't hold on you can limp wrist the shit out of them. Everyone I've seen have cycle issues is user issues. Tighten up on it, it works. If I shoot em a lot at the range I wear gloves.
It went back twice. Dead trigger the first time. Second time the extractor came loose, and the pins were walking. I'm kind of curious about their newer striker model. I really don't need another 9 anything.

I almost jumped on this OMEGA AR-12 12 GAUGE I know nothing about them. Lots of extras that's for sure.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,255 ·
I almost jumped on this OMEGA AR-12 12 GAUGE I know nothing about them. Lots of extras that's for sure.
Yeah, saw that too!! For $200 how could you go wrong lol

Right now I am on the hunt for an Arsenal AF-1 9mm and a Steyr Full size 9mm. I think I found and AF-1 that isn't ridiculous... we'll see, I have other crap to pay for... but like always - you find a decent price when you don't have the disposable income at the moment.

·
Premium Member
9,827 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Yeah, saw that too!! For $200 how could you go wrong lol

Right now I am on the hunt for an Arsenal AF-1 9mm and a Steyr Full size 9mm. I think I found and AF-1 that isn't ridiculous... we'll see, I have other crap to pay for... but like always - you find a decent price when you don't have the disposable income at the moment.
I really need to keep heading towards a zero balance on the cards. The economy is going south.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,258 ·

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,259 ·
That makes three of us. However, like TNT, I know nothing about them.
Yeah, I agree. But I guess what I meant was even not knowing anything, lets say you hated it, you could still sell it and come damn close to getting your money back...

Yes, I have not put my money where my mouth is... I have a few shotties but no semi-auto... not sure how my shoulder would like it lol.

·
Registered
Guns that go pew pew pew
39 Posts
I've been trying to not impulse buy this year. It hasn't gone well. This year I reduced the inventory of many impulse buys that have had low round counts for far too long. My reduction plan year to date is in the positive column. That said I keep finding guns that scratch an itch I've had for a long time.

Current itch is a pistol caliber carbine. That is how I ended up on this site. Much to the disappointment that is sure to follow from Mrs.Talon I'll likely get a 4595 this week. So that is what I'm thinking of buying today.

I just need to find money for both a bathroom remodel that I promised the missus and another gun for me. Not to mention Christmas for the kids is just around the corner. Maybe I'll sell that Finnish Mosin that I bought 2 years ago and only shot once....

3241 - 3260 of 3290 Posts