Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Well that's a great deal! Everyone knows the higher cal. a handgun the more expensive...

Just snap a pic of dog poo next time and ask him if he wants to trade straight up for the HP.45. :devilsidesmile:

· Registered
70 Posts
The Kriss is considered fugly also but I still want one! 8) If it is reliable and goes BANG every time I seriously couldn't care less... I'm not sleeping with the firearm, well I might sleep with my new XD.45acp Tactical. :D

· Registered
70 Posts
The Kriss is considered fugly also but I still want one! 8) If it is reliable and goes BANG every time I seriously couldn't care less... I'm not sleeping with the firearm, well I might sleep with my new XD.45acp Tactical. :D
Yeah...but, there is a limit. I wouldn't go out in public with a 400lb chick with me just because she can suck the chrome off a bumper. I feel the same way about HP handguns.
No comment... :cool2:
I don't care I shoot my HP firearms right next to my big brand high priced ones. I'm not gonna be ashamed and be a closet HP supporter. I like them, they have never failed me and I'm proud to out shoot people with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.