Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
In my AO, if that has a folding stock, it's OK (Can't tell from your pics) If not, meet Bubba, your new best friend. I'm sure others will comment on the Federal aspect of this - listen to them, they actually do know

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Pretty sure that one might catch a set of linked stainless steel bracelets.
Thought so. Can't quote the Federal regs, but it has to do with creating a pistol from a rifle, which is a no no. Right?

Reactions: FlashBang

·
Registered
698 Posts
I think John Wick has one of those. You might PM him, he's a member here,

·
Premium Member
6,541 Posts
So what's the pay grade in the cyber division over there at the AFT?
Same as all SA's, GS5-9 for new guys and up to GS13 for folks with longevity who promote up. All SA's get their GS level pay rate plus locality pay of 14-35% of base plus availability pay of 25% of base. Non-SA's are different.

<and I got the intent of your post :) >

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,017 Posts
Same as all SA's, GS5-9 for new guys and up to GS13 for folks with longevity who promote up. All SA's get their GS level pay rate plus locality pay of 14-35% of base plus availability pay of 25% of base. Non-SA's are different.
Well I haven't been around much in a while, but I still recognize a kirkification when I see it! Lol!

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
Well I haven't been around much in a while, but I still recognize a kirkification when I see it! Lol!
Hope you're doing well; we were afraid the new guy did something crazy...:eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone for their responses. This is simply a modified photo and not an actual gun. Wanted to hit the HP experts to understand the regs. Appreciate ya'll!

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
Hi all! Noob here!

Can I legally do something like this?

Thanks!

Dave View attachment 73500
Federally, it depends on the length and the length.

If the gun started off life designated as a rifle, is 26 inches or more in over-all length, and the barrel length of 16 inches or more, then the feds say it's a rifle.

If only someone had written a series of articles with common questions and definitions.

:)

Peace favor your your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: Dagwood

·
Banned
At large
51 Posts
Thanks to everyone for their responses. This is simply a modified photo and not an actual gun. Wanted to hit the HP experts to understand the regs. Appreciate ya'll!
why didnt you just read the regs ffs ?

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
Nothing quite like asking completely unknown strangers for their opinions, when you could just look at the regulations yourself, and stay out of jail.

Social media at its finest. Hey, should I take the jab? Hey, should I buy a gun? Hey, what’s the best knife for skinning cats? Just wondering, is anyone seeing clouds in the sky? Hey, should I get castrated?

It’s crazy....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts