Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't hijack another thread, so it HAD to exist.

-When pimps meet Chuck Norris, they give away their Cadillacs because in his presence, nothing else is as badass.

-Blood samples from Chuck Norris require a Federal Tax Stamp and a 14-day waiting period before being drawn.

-It is impossible to have a website dedicated to ONLY Chuck Norris, because he is too fast for broadband to keep up

Go with it as you will...

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
The boogie man looks under his bed before going to sleep to make sure Chuck Norris isnt under it.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
Actually Chuck is a devote Christian so I don't think he plays anything with the devil and as for crying well he has cried on occassion [After all he is still a human] As for a great Karate instructor Yes he is I met him whan I was a kid and taking karate, nice guy

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
LMAO! Dude thats AWESOME!

SW

·
Registered
825 Posts
When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

A pickup truck was totaled in a car accident. It hit black ice, then hit Chuck Norris. You tell me what did the damage.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
LMAO! Dude thats AWESOME!

SW
Just to keep the record strait. I got that one in an email with no author attached sooo.. its not mine:cry:

And Shooterz these are jokes and some are pretty funny but they are not fact :!: And yes I have met him too at a Karate Clinic in OK when my younger brother was taking Karate. He is a very nice down to earth guy and a good teacher!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Chuck Norris can catch a bullet in his teeth spit it out and kill a man while on the TOTAL GYM

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
In the dictionary under the term "Bad Arse" it says see Chuck Norris!!!

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
language filter, you can't say shit, fuck, ass, or piss... mother fucker.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
can you turn the language filter off?
PM an admin... I don't see the point of cursing to make a joke, but if you insist on questioning the filter's existence, PM an Admin... They may be able to help you. :)

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
The Word Filter stays guys. Even though this is a great thread, we are still a family oriented forum and will remain so.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts