Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Howd you score a girl like that? That other picture is a whole lot better lol.
LOL she couldnt resist this. Also She was totaly flattered I was hitting on her and BAM hooked it.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She couldnt resist a sideways picture? well crap ive got some of those.....NM, my wife wouldnt approve!
lmao I think its the whole im younger than her thing lol IDK i dont care but I dont mind one bit. I like that shes mature and [glow=red,2,300]really really fun[/glow]... :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I see nothing wrong with the better pic... other than she's wearing too much.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see nothing wrong with the better pic... other than she's wearing too much.
LOL the banhammer might not think so. But yet I do agree what you havent seen are those without I figured no use of uploading them to the bucket if im not going to use them or get in trouble. Ill keep them nice and safe on my phone. plus I dont think shed aprove LOL

hehe

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
she is great and all but what is the story on that gixer?...dang i miss mine......

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Also important to note... She looked like she knew what she was doing with that 995. Dude, she's hot, apparently "interesting," AND likes guns... Where can I get one?! XD

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.