Halloween party

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by moona11, Oct 31, 2014.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Just getting ready for the annual party. Its for adults only $10.00 all you can drink. Many college kids. So my old butt gets to be carder and bouncer again. Expect about 400 people. All proceeds this year are going to the MS foundation. My wife has MS so this year means a lot. Superman costume check tazer check. Keeping the kids in line and safe priceless. Also wife is the bar wench again this year. 10 PM to 5 AM here we go :)

2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Have fun! Great cause! Hope it goes great and everyone has a good time!

3. moona11

Okay finally was able to get out of bed. Helped make the jungle juice and might of drank half of it can't remember. All the little drunk boys and girls behaved no fights or arguments success. Had 3 pass out in the basement and checked on them all night. some of the guys blocked off that area so the 3 would not get robbed. Was a blast this year I didn't have to card just walk around and keep the peace. Ended up with a lot of LEO there having fun hanging out with the college crowd that was good PR for both sides. We ended up taking one girl home with us her friends ditched her and she lived 100 miles away. Ended up she was 19 and got the mad dad speech. Then I called her parents to let them know she was okay.

4. You should have just said, "The 21 age was forced upon States unconstitutionally from the federal government via a threat to take away state funding if they didn't follow it, so in the Spirit of the Constitution, 18 is the only limit here. Have a nice night, ma'am."

:p

5. moona11

I was not carding this year. So the owner let her in. Didn't know until we got home and found out. That wont happen again. To much trouble comes from it.

6. So get elected and change the law. :p

7. moona11

I don't think so :p

8. moona11

Our dress up

Attached Files:

9. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

I'm right!!

Nice job Moona/Evil! Unless of course I just missed the announcement before and I'm late to the party!!

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I'm not sure Spiderwoman would hang out with Batman...but I guess Bruce Wayne is freaking rich, so maybe that explains it.:p

And Batman should definitely be grinning.;)

11. moona11

Except I'm black Superman

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Then you should really be grinning, 'cause she's a whole lot hotter than Lois Lane.:p

13. moona11

That she is ajole

14. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Only if we're using fun house mirrors. Ain't no way I can get those kind of curves out of this old body.:(

15. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Can't quite decide who has the better photo bomb. The kid or the dog?