Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just beat it on normal and I have to say...the storyline is really compelling. The campaign is VERY well designed. It kept me wanting to know what's next (obviously lol) throughout the whole game. It fits in very nicely with the storyline of the games (it fits in between Halo 2 and 3). It's definitely a game worth buying, especially if you are a fan of the Halo series!

I think this is probably my record time for beating a game, I don't know that I've ever beat one on the day it came out before lol. Usually it's the day after before I finish the campaign.

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
U didn't beat COD4 the same day? I did! Such a great game and TOO SHORT of a storyline.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
From what Ive read its not worth $60. The campaign is too short and the multiplayer is halo 3 multiplayer. Sounds like it should have been DLC.I think Ill wait till I can find it used or when it goes on sale during the holidays.

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's worth $60 personally. I don't ever play multiplayer anyway. There's extra stuff you can do in the campaign like finding all the audio recordings for the side story and whatnot that I haven't finished yet and then of course there's always legendary to beat.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Curse you mason, I was resisting the urge to buy it but then I ran some errands and the game followed me home, of course after that I had to stay up 3am playing it. You're right, it is good.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Yeah its nice to shoot some aliens again, it took me to long to get the terrible taste of #3 outta my mouth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts