Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
3,707 Posts
I dont have a C9 but many have used the Hogue or Buttler Creek rubber slip on grip coverings with much success. I have a JHP 45 and installed the large Buttler Creek slip on grip covering and like it a lot compared to just the bare stock grips.

· Premium Member
276 Posts
I use Houge grip sleeve after getting a blister on palm at the range....feels great. Your can replace grip panels but you will still have to contend with the poly frame seam rubbing your hand....thats why i went with the houge. It provides full grip coverage.

· Premium Member
5,846 Posts

· Premium Member
85 Posts
What size Hogue for the C9?

Thanks, Mark.
Hogue Handall part# 17000 "for Glocks". Fits the C9 like it was made for it. Make sure you put it on right-side-up and trim a bit off of the bottom. It has an arrow inside the grip that show which way is up. It feels like a totally different gun with this thing. I highly recommend it.

· Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Nope but I can get you one.

One thing I like about it is that it has a rubber piece that comes up all the way over the back. It covers the area where the gun rides on the web of your thumb. I really like that feature

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hogue grip for C9

Hogue Handall part# 17000 "for Glocks". Fits the C9 like it was made for it. Make sure you put it on right-side-up and trim a bit off of the bottom. It has an arrow inside the grip that show which way is up. It feels like a totally different gun with this thing. I highly recommend it.
Bought mine today - fits the C9 perfectly - feels great:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.