Happy Holiday!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by z71silverado98, Mar 14, 2008.

1. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Happy march 14th!
    Hope everyone gets what they wished for.

Im actually headed right now to my favorite steakhouse to start the holiday off right. For those of you out of the know, sorry. PM me and ill send you a link as its not exactly family friendly. it's prolly too late to catch this one but there's always next year.

2. Well it must not be the one I heard today. My wife celebrated Pi day (3.14) in her geometry class. But I wouldn't say it's un-family friendly.

3. the ides of march?

Edit-NM.......something dirty im assuming. Caeser getting murdered isnt really friendly but...lol

4. Is today St. Patrick's Day? If so, I was wearing green all day and I can prove it!

:mrgreen:

5. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

cant say the name of the holiday but it's also called 'valentines for him'
    off the top of my head i think it was invented by a man named Tom Birdsey in 2000 that should be enough for google to find you the holiday. :wink:

6. hmm some local radio personality? Never heard of him. Funny holiday though lol.

7. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Steak and Fellatio day!

8. Haha yep. Got neither, but i had a dang good cigar, good wine, and spent some time with a pretty woman so I'll call it a good S&BJ day lol

9. I got smashed, thats about it though :wink:

10. Silly rabbits, it pie [pi] day!

11. Kyu

Kyu Senior Member Member

in so many ways...