HARD DRIVES FOR SALE- NEW & SEALED - Sold Pending Funds

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Taurus357, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Both of these drives are brandnew, still sealed in their factory anti-static bag. These are not refurbs, 100% brand new OEM from Dell. Descriptions are from copy and pasted. Prices are what I'm asking, shipped to you. Certainly will entertain any and all offers made and trades.FTF is fine if your in the area.

Hitachi 160gig SATA 2.5" laptop HD 5400 RPM TravelStar HDD $100
    Travelstar 160GB 2.5" Mobile Hard Drive
    Travelstar 2.5-inch drives offer fast performance and low power consumption, making them ideal for notebooks and other portable devices. Delivers best-in-class performance with low power requirements comparable to much slower notebook drives. In addition, you'll get the quietest 2.5-inch drive on the market with real-time data protection technology to help keep your data safe.

This Drive Holds
    - 40 two-hour DVD-quality movies or
    - 160 hours of VHS-quality video or
    - 110 days of around-the-clock MP3 audio or
    - 40,000 vivid digital photos or
    - 228 action-packed games!

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 160GB Hard Drive $80
    Barracuda 7200.10 is the latest in the Seagate family of high-capacity desktop drives targeted at mainstream and high-performance PCs and advanced storage applications. The Barracuda 7200.10 is the most reliable disc drive around. New perpendicular recording technology supports vertically stored data bits, enabling increased areal density and dependability for workstations and performance PCs.

Advantages of Perpendicular Recording
    After more than ten years of pioneering research at Seagate, perpendicular recording is now a proven technology. It increases capacity and dependability by storing data vertically, rather than horizontally. And vertically stored data bits mean increased data density -- which means higher performance to increase productivity.

This Drive Holds
    - 40 two-hour DVD-quality movies or
    - 160 hours of VHS-quality video or
    - 110 days of around-the-clock MP3 audio or
    - 40,000 vivid digital photos or
    - 228 action-packed games!

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I am interested in the second drive. Let me get back to you on that.

3. Whatever El-G bits for the second one, put me down for $5 more!

[ JK - I have NO money at all right now...... but I can't seem to go 10 mins without checking in here and bothering some one. :lol: :lol:

4. Might have a second laying around. Will have to look around. I got soo much computer junk. Gonna start unloading the cheap stuff onto the pay it forward, but these are a bit too pricey to do that with, so I figured I'd offer them for a decent price.

Edit: just saw that jk part, ohwell, will look around anyways. It's all yours elguapo if you want it. Just let me know. Just a FYI the 2.5 drives make great external when installed in a external case, powers off of the USB also which makes it really handy to have around, especially for the capacity, I use mine for all my music, makes it easy to take to friends houses and such.

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I will take it. Let me get back to you on when.

6. Aight man. Cut ya a deal on both if your interested. PM me.