Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious if anyone has called yet to see if you can order the new tactical 995 stock.

Are they open on saturdays? I may have to call tomorrow if no one has yet.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I'm guessing for right now, since they don't even show it on the website..they say "how 'bout...no?"

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
^ Might as well cost a million dollars...I hear its made out of unobtanium :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
They told me Friday that it would be available by the end of August and would cost $60. I was also told that it would be posted on http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/ for purchase.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone heard if the current 995 can be modified for the last round stays open feature through Hi Point?

$60 bucks for the new stock seems high. What happened to the $30 price for us recent 995 buyers?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
From the looks of the stock itself, I don't think $60 is unreasonable. You get picatanny rails included, which most of you guys would be buying anyway. And it looks stronger and more durable.
+1 I wouldnt mind paying 60 bucks for the new tacticool design.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone heard if the current 995 can be modified for the last round stays open feature through Hi Point?

$60 bucks for the new stock seems high. What happened to the $30 price for us recent 995 buyers?
I guess having both stocks available would be a good incentive for resale.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
I sent them an email yesterday. Here's the correspondence.

Hi,

I found out that you had the New & Improved 995 TS for sale on the Hi-Point Forum.
So I checked on your website & I see that it has not been updated with the new information.
There is also a rumor of a possibly new 9mm pistol, the JS 9, that somebody saw. I have also heard rumors to the effect that you are revamping the C9 Comp & noticed that it & the .380 Comp have been removed from your website.

I was told by Shirley to keep an eye on your website for the New Products, Tactical Stock, 4595, etc...
All of us here on the Forums & gun lovers everywhere would appreciate it greatly if you would update your website with the latest products & MSRP. News about new products & others soon to be released would also be greatly appreciated.
It just good business to keep us all updated & informed.

Thanks so much for your wonderful "Made In America" products & your fantastic 100% no questions asked Warranty. I look forward, very much, to getting your 4595 when it comes out.

Ben Cook

And their response from the Great Shirley Deeb herself.

Ben,
The .com website is ran by our marketer. The .net website is run by the factory. Nothing has been released yet.

Pretty plain & simple answer.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
there is only one solution to your problem virg.....by the new one when you can....keep the old one....or send it to me....i dont mind ;) ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts

I guess having both stocks available would be a good incentive for resale.

i called and the tech said nope

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.