Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
i have heard of it, but not here on HPFF. it'll never work, because the Federal Gov't has already asserted control via the interstate commerce clause on industries that never cross state lines, such as federal drug raids on california medical marijuana growers who grow their own supply. its a great idea. i just don't think its going anywhere

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Yeah this is why theres been no real legislative attempt on gun control as they are hanging on to this from that POS UN. I hope we are smart enough to finally get out of the UN when and if we ever get another conservative administration. It has turned into a tyrants club just like predicted but of course those predicting that were called loons.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
It will be interesting to see where this goes. We need to assert our rights, and this looks like a line in the sand being drawn.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hottest new Item at the range!

Blue helmet silhouettes! Think Im going to make some!

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Hottest new Item at the range!

Blue helmet silhouettes! Think Im going to make some!
Well at least you don't have to make any for teddy, but nobama, nancy, ried, dodd, frank and many others are still open options. And yes you could put blue helmets on any of them if you need to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.