Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering when the new site featuring all the new updates and features will ever appear.

I have heard tales and just wanted to see when the darn thing would ever appear
Since the new TS995 is out in public and the old website only shows the old stuff, I can't help but ask...... WTF?

Help me brothers and sisters.....

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Is this new site different from Hipoint.net?

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
If you click on the Ohio website design listed on the http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/links.htm
you will find website http://www.nitrouswebdesign.com/home.htm.

My guess is they are the OHio Web designers who maintain and design the Hi-points web site.
Click on their link and you will find 2nd from the bottom in the right column, a Hi point page design sample. (no new 995TS shown)

Give them a call at 419-961-4353 and ask when they are going to post the new info.
I'm sure they know more than anyone you talk to at Hi-point when the new page is going up since they will be doing the work.

Worse thing that can happen is they get back to Hi-point management and say they are getting calls from frustrated Hi point owners about when the update to the web site will happen.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone, all I was attempting to do was perhaps view the new TS995 Photos on the "new" site but I guess we will all be waiting a little longer.....

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
HP is more worried about producing and selling weapons then keeping thier website perfectly up to date. as they should. when office staff gets behind they pull people off the assembly line to answer phones, handle office tasks etc. so the more we harrass the about it the less they get accomplished in the shop.

SW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.