Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I attended a gun show and was fortunate to find a dealer that was selling the Hi-point 40 and 45 calibers. I was pleasantly surprised when I was informed that each Hi-point was brand new in the box and sold for less that 160.00 each. After walking through the whole gun show, I could not find any one that was selling this product within the same price range of this one dealer.
I did not hesitate any longer, and made my purchase of both of these. With that being said, I now have all four calibers for the pistols. I have owned my first Hi-point for about 2 years now and am extremely happy with it, as I know I will be just as happy with the the other three.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Congrats on your find and welcome!

·
Just a Man
14,185 Posts
Welcome to the forum bud.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice..... I love my 45 jhp. Never had a problem with it and it goes BANG every time. I'm sure you'll love yours too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice. I had the c9 and ..40. I just sold the .40 and bought a glock 23 gen 4. I still have the c9 and will eventually get the .45. I have always had good luck with my hi points and don't know why people still talk crap about them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts