Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally just thought it was our crappy T1 at work, but even at my house HPFF is running a bit slowly and I sometimes get an error about a service being down. I keep meaning to screenshot it and just forget about it.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I originally just thought it was our crappy T1 at work, but even at my house HPFF is running a bit slowly and I sometimes get an error about a service being down. I keep meaning to screenshot it and just forget about it.
yes, same for me. at home and...um....elsewhere

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
I had some issues with it last night. wouldn't load up at all

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
It's Obama's doing. He's deliberatly slowing down this forum cause of all the gun talk!!

No seriously I think it just gets jumbled up a bit and then slows down.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Its all the spyware that the feds are using to track us gun owners. lol!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
I've been having a little bit of a problem with it for the past day or so. It'll work fine and then it'll crawl. Doesn't seem to be too bad right now that at 2 in the morning.

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe something is going on with the hosting company. I was hoping CoreLogik would chime in, I haven't seen him around on the forums in a while though. It seems to be going alright today though. I've been browsing from my Blackberry and a couple of different PCs around campus.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts