Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been pretty busy after moving this summer and haven't had much spare time to dedicate to the forum...looks like the whole gang is still here pretty much. Glad to be back, did have a chance to check out one of the local gun shops here, haven't been to the range in what seems forever.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Welcome back KCJeff.

You guys getting settled into the new house pretty well?

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Welcome back KCJeff.

You guys getting settled into the new house pretty well?
House? What house? Did you see the pics of that thing? Its a friggin mansion dude. I dream to one day be pampered like KCJeff.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
welcome home KC!

I hope Her honor is settling-in well and supporting our gun rights every chance she gets! ;)

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, we're slowly getting settled in, love the neighborhood and the people. Everyone is so friendly here, the weather has been awesome. Really like the town as well, lots to do and see without the crap of the big city like bad traffic and huge amounts of crime. I can't wait to get all the boxes unpacked and my garage organized though, sucks trying to do a home improvement project when you can't find half your tools and supplies.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Actually, I haven't seen the pics of the house yet... Where are they?

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Man, George and Weezy ain't got nothing on you huh?! That place looks awesome!

I guess Congrats are in order for you guys. Finally getting there, getting settled in and stuff. Great stuff man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.