Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Heading back over there

847 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  gtv 
#1 ·
Well folks, leave's almost over. Going back to Iraq tomorrow A.M. Damn it's been great and I hate to see it end. Part of me can't wait to get back with the guys and keepin 'em flying and I feel guilty about that. Turning on your heel and walking away from Dee and the kids at the airport is the s**ttiest feeling in the world and it gets harder every time. S**thouse rumor is that we're gonna be home by Christmas, I'm pretty sure thats straight dope cause I've talked to our replacements. You all take care I don't know how mugh I'll be on before I get back the internet pretty much sucks there. err.gray out!

#2 ·
Get on back quick like and most importantly, Thank you.

#3 ·
I know the feeling man... 9 years I was in. What you can do is pray it never gets easy to leave, makes comming home safely the best thing in the world. First off good luck to you, you will be in our prayers and always in our thoughts. Be careful and come back safe. Thank you for your service. Given the opportunity I would like to buy you a beer.

#4 ·
We're pulling for you man. Be safe and come back in one piece.

#5 ·
Be safe man, prayers are with you. Hopefully you'll have a speedy return.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.