Heads up girls...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rachgier, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I'm headed to WVa and the OBX of NC over the next couple of weeks with the Boy Scouts. I've got some down time in between events that I can take for myself. I know some of you are from those locales, so who is down for some meet an greet/shoot the hell out of some stuff time with me? I know, I know, I'm not the most popular of folks on HPFF but I would love to hang out with some of you folks that I chat with on a semi-daily basis while I'm in the area.

2. gasman42

gasman42 Member

NC
    Let me know when you get to the OBX.. I tried to meet up last year with a member when I was at the beach the same time he was.. But he couldn't get away from the family or something? Or either he was anti Fap:confused:

3. Rachgier

I'm pro-fap, solo of course, but I should be heading that way on Thursday or maybe Tuesday of next week. I lived in Beaufort, NC so I know my way around the OBX. I'll PM you about the official time and date ASAP. No pulling a gasman in my prescence while I'm there though or you may get ventilated. LOL

EDIT: No typos corrected, just acknowledging some typos due to moonshine.

4. gasman42

gasman42 Member

NC
    Don't worry, I was just joking about the fap thing. LOL

5. Rachgier

Relax gas, it's all good. We'll be on Bodie Island near Manteo and leaving NY on Tuesday the 15th. The way I drive, I'll be there sometime around 4:30 PM same day. (No clue who the f* is in charge of driving though since I can make the drive in 9 hours.)

6. gasman42

gasman42 Member

NC
    I was supposed to be at oak island for 2 weeks, but has been pushed to aug.. So maybe next time.. I was looking forward to meeting the class clown. So to speak.. Anyway have a good trip...