Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
local morning show was doing a spot about the rage seething inside many in the right over some of Obongos stunts and the nobel is just pushing more people over the edge. they asked for callers and this was the first thing on:

"Mister, thanks for taking my call. I just got a couple things to say and then ill let someone else take a turn. I dont have the smarts to best these guys in a debate of words. i dont have the money to best them in campaign dollars and ads and whatnot. i dont have the time to go to protest marches and such because i work for a living. So really, i cant fight them. What i DO have is a closet full of guns and the will to use them. SO despite my inability to help now, when teh shootin' starts, I WILL BE THERE. And belive you me, it WILL come to shootin here in short order. To others listenin' who feel like they cant do nothin' cuase theyre just gettin by, to those who laugh at my kind as some kind of loony, or those who think im some sort of terrorist: they said the same things about some guys named Washington, Jefferson and Adams. And just how well did they do?"

and hung up the phone. there was dead air for like 30 or 40 seconds. the host came back on with enough "uh, um and oh" to fill a five gallon bucket. then the phones started going off. if the calls for the reminder of the show are any indicator, there are a hell of alot of angry, frustrated and heavily armed folks in my part of the world who have just about had enough.

SW

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
I just wonder how many more lines in the sand the American people are going to draw before they finally do something, besides talking to someone whom could care less what American people say! There is no doubt that nobama is a threat to the American way of life , but 535 people in congress are more of the problem and the vote is to slow and "iffy at best" to solve our problem! We are on verge of loosing our first and second Constitutional rights and they (democrats and republicans are to blame)!

·
Registered
278 Posts
My question is who are you going to fight? The police , The army, Storm washington, What about the neighbor who had a obama sign in his yard last year is he the enemy.How are you going to tell who is on your side and who is not? I guess I just don't understand who we are taking are arms up against. The guy said he is ready to take up arms does that mean taking over washington by force? What I am saying is who are you going to fight.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
My question is who are you going to fight? The police , The army, Storm washington, What about the neighbor who had a obama sign in his yard last year is he the enemy.How are you going to tell who is on your side and who is not? I guess I just don't understand who we are taking are arms up against. The guy said he is ready to take up arms does that mean taking over washington by force? What I am saying is who are you going to fight.
That would be the most logical place to start, then the state capitials!

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
That's generally why it's referred to as SHTF, because if shooting starts, the "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude will be adopted by many people.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
*clapping*

excellent point!

I am a little concerned about how long it would take for these 'patriots' to start shooting at their democratic or liberal neighbors.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
That's generally why it's referred to as SHTF, because if shooting starts, the "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude will be adopted by many people.
a great recipe for total and utter anarchy.

hey that actually sounds like fun.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I am a little concerned about how long it would take for these 'patriots' to start shooting at their democratic or liberal neighbors.
Well I'll admit, there's a few people around here that, if SHTF and they were nearby...I'd be tempted to pop em off. Dunno if I'd do it or not, but it'd be really really tempting.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Well I'll admit, there's a few people around here that, if SHTF and they were nearby...I'd be tempted to pop em off. Dunno if I'd do it or not, but it'd be really really tempting.
well, since some of us can't seem to escape the labels that others place on us, I will keep my head down ;)

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
well, since some of us can't seem to escape the labels that others place on us, I will keep my head down ;)
" I FOUND ONE!!! pop pop pop.... pop.... think 4 rounds is enough??? pop pop... "

-humor in there...

I have no problem with libs as people... I just can't understand their political thinking... There are only a few things they could do that would make me shoot one...

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
The vast majority of the liberals on this forum I wouldn't consider "enemies" or whatever, but I can think of 2 banned ones that might...lol. Most of the ones around here that I'd like to pop are the "i'm <insert color of choice here> so I deserve <insert something here>" type crowd. That crap aint standing with me.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
*clapping*

excellent point!

With your liberal IMO anti-American views maybe you should be afraid if shooting breaks out. You, pelosi,frank,dodd, rangel<sp?,congress,nobama the change America to something it never was type people. Or better yet just deport your kind to france or some other country where your kind would feel more at home.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
*clapping*

excellent point!

With your liberal IMO anti-American views maybe you should be afraid if shooting breaks out. You, pelosi,frank,dodd, rangel<sp?,congress,nobama the change America to something it never was type people. Or better yet just deport your kind to france or some other country where your kind would feel more at home.
thanks for proving my point.

if shooting breaks out, cooler heads will be blown off their shoulders.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
*clapping*

excellent point!

thanks for proving my point.

if shooting breaks out, cooler heads will be blown off their shoulders.
I don't remember anyone saying anything about your kind being cooler heads, but if that's what you consider yourself so be it.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Just to state, for the hundredth time, I'm not a liberal, I'm not a communist, I'm not a conservative, I'm not a republican, I'm not a democrat, I'm not a libertarian, I'm not a progressive. I don't believe in cornering my thought system into any one groupthink. And if that makes me some sort of target if violence breaks out under the banner of 'patriotism', then you're godd**m right I am anti-american. If America stands for shooting your neighbor for having wildly different beliefs than you do, then I welcome the destruction of such a tyrannical society. If, on the other hand, that sort of thing is simply relegated to extremists (either left or right) and there are enough people who truly understand the nature of freedom enough to leave their neighbor alone, well then I love this country and would hate to see it destroyed by a civil war.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
*clapping*

excellent point!

Whatever ignorant reatrded stupid ugly vile mission you are on in life is. I hope you fail miserably. You sir are the problem. People like you on all sides are what is wrong with this country.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i fear the un-educated that are filled with hate will lash out at any fed employee as representative of the gov as a whole. in my area that would be GFP wardens, BLM agents or dept of labor employees. while completely unprovoked they are the most visible target, and some of them have seriously irked farmers and ranchers in the past with BS policy problems and red tape. i dont know about you but i dotn want a pissed off 80 year old rancher with a tack driving winchester mad at me. those kinds of folks have a tendency to hit what they aim at.

SW

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
i fear the un-educated that are filled with hate will lash out at any fed employee as representative of the gov as a whole. in my area that would be GFP wardens, BLM agents or dept of labor employees. while completely unprovoked they are the most visible target, and some of them have seriously irked farmers and ranchers in the past with BS policy problems and red tape. i dont know about you but i dotn want a pissed off 80 year old rancher with a tack driving winchester mad at me. those kinds of folks have a tendency to hit what they aim at.

SW
Well I hope they get my old mail man just for funking up my mail all the time.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.