Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An older video of an interview in NY. Along the same lines as the 'barrel-shroud'.

:lol: That one ladies' comment about 'cooking-it' is priceless :!:

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
incindiary = heat-seeking?

Since when the hell did that definition get passed?

I hope people like this get voted out of office, cause this is just fricken stupid

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I've heard some stupid statements in my life, but that one takes the cake.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
You know I would start hunting if the bullet would kill, field dress and cook the deer I shot. All I would have to do is load This "ready to eat" deer into the car.

Note to our congress people: Learn what your talking about, it make you look less stupid!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I am with you.... remeber it is heat seeking so if you calibrate it for the greatest heat source it should get the biggest deer :roll:

Sometimes I think that a person may be dumb and then the open their mouth and remove all doubt :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Sometimes I think that a person may be dumb and then the open their mouth and remove all doubt :lol:
I always stuck with: "Light travels faster than sound, so you appear bright, until you open your mouth"

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I always stuck with: "Light travels faster than sound, so you appear bright, until you open your mouth"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
She's almost as bad as this woman/succubus:

G

·
I continue my crusade (as hopeless as it is) for a law to be passed which would prevent any legislator from proposing or voting on any legislation the subject of which they have not proven to be educated on.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
HMMM heat seeking bullets eh?.........where do i get some of those??.... my favorite comment in there somthing about getting these weapons out of the civillan hands and back into the responsibale hands of our government? yeah ok this way the goverment can decide wich group of neo-nazis to sell the weapon to i am glad we live in a country were people are allowed to be this stupid. god i think it is about time to add a little chlorine to the gene pool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts