Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to high power pistols with my JHP .45. Have shot .22 pistols my whole life, which has been awhile, and I am a proud grandfather of 12 that I am showing the ropes to so we have a variety of weapons around for them to try out.
I hope to learn and contribute as much as I can!
Thanks,
Kenny

·
Premium Member
8,596 Posts
Welcome to the Best Forum on the internet!

I started with a used C9 pistol back in 2011. Shot well over 6000 rounds through it over the next five years.

Upgunned to the JHP .45.

Glad I did!

That C9?

Gifted it to a friend who went and got his CHL with it.

These firearms love to be shot!

eldar

·
Premium Member
4,852 Posts
Dog Bulldog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn
Welcome to the zoo, cuz. You bring treats? JHP and C9 owner. Your JHP should be accurate and totally reliable after break in. Just start building up the biceps. They be heavy!!

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
View attachment 70327 Welcome to the zoo, cuz. You bring treats? JHP and C9 owner. Your JHP should be accurate and totally reliable after break in. Just start building up the biceps. They be heavy!!
I love your Bulldog pics! Welcome to the forum OP! Need to have a thick skin around here, but that is what makes this a great forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
View attachment 70327 Welcome to the zoo, cuz. You bring treats? JHP and C9 owner. Your JHP should be accurate and totally reliable after break in. Just start building up the biceps. They be heavy!!
Need to have a thick skin around here,
Treats? Oh yeah I can bring treats! We have a 105 pound Newfoundland, Great Pyrenees, St. Bernard cross dog named Gus. Treats are a must in our house!!! As for thick skin, I worked at the P.O. for 37 years. no problems there.!
Thanks all for the welcome!
Kenny

·
Premium Member
9,408 Posts
Welcome from the old north state

·
Premium Member
8,596 Posts
Treats? Oh yeah I can bring treats! We have a 105 pound Newfoundland, Great Pyrenees, St. Bernard cross dog named Gus. Treats are a must in our house!!! As for thick skin, I worked at the P.O. for 37 years. no problems there.!
Thanks all for the welcome!
Kenny
My dad retired from the PO thirty years ago. He now collects more money monthly then he did while working for the PO.

It has been good for him. It will be so for you.

eldar

1 - 11 of 11 Posts