Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Hi. Enjoy the forum and all the help you can get from these nice folks.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

Go Here and read. A compilation of my own compiling.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: GS sam

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your Hipoint questions............

But remember.............

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :devilsidesmile:

Jet

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Yep, I go down to Leesville lake often. If you're a Stark County resident and want to get your CCW, let me know. We've taught several Canton-ers at our range and not one of them left with more bullet holes than they came with.

Take care and enjoy this wonderful weather :D

-'bridge

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
The classroom is indoor, the range outdoor. We teach in the winter but boy it's cold! I've seen an upswing in interest since the election. I guess people are hoping that if they have their CCW they'll be grandfathered in if anything changes.

Something else I offer is private classes in your home (minus the required range time, of course). This allows people to take the class one-on-one or gather a group of friends of their choosing rather than take the class with strangers. It's a little more spendy but some people prefer it. It's a good way to take the course with a spouse who might already be hesitant towards firearms handling and unlikely to want to learn with people she doesn't know.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at any time: [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks,

-'bridge

1 - 13 of 13 Posts