Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everybody, great to see that there is a HP site.
I just purchased my First C9 and am very happy with it so far. I look forward to the good convos and advice on here.

Hello from the Mitten

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
:welcome: from Ohio the Buckeye state. :D ^-^

·
Registered
560 Posts
:welcome: from AZ.

Make sure to break in your magazine before you try cycling all 8 rounds.
I ususally suggest just loading 6 rounds for about the first 50-100 rounds put through the weapon.
Once the magazine spring has broken in, you should be able to load 8 rounds without a problem.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. Happy shooting!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the heads up on the magazines, my plan is to put about 100+ rounds through it this weekend and then clean it very good. Oh and dont worry i HATE Michigan football.... Im an Irish fan! MSU is ok too. hahaha

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the magazines, my plan is to put about 100+ rounds through it this weekend and then clean it very good. Oh and dont worry i HATE Michigan football.... Im an Irish fan! MSU is ok too. hahaha
:welcome:

Out of the box I loaded my C9 with 3 and 4 rounds with no problems, so after about 20 rounds I went right to 8. No issues for the next 80 rounds that I shot, so hopefully it stays that way. Just got the 10 round mag last weekend and will get to shoot it this weekend, crossing my fingers that it feeds well too.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

From Arizona

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
367 Posts
from the peach state

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.