Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Hello

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love these guns, I have both a JHP in 45 and purchased a 4095 this past fall. Used the 4095 to kill my best deer ever back in December, 10 point-16 wide & 12-tall, over 200 lbs., really good deer for my part of the country. I take a lot of pride in telling people I shot it with my Hi-Point 40 carbine. Recently discovered the forum, pretty cool to find I'm not alone in my love of these weapons. Planning to buy a C-9 soon, does anybody have any comments, I'm sure they will be good ones.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to learn from the nice folks here and some fun to boot. I am originally from NE La but in TN now. I have a 45 JHP and the C9 both. No problems from either one and like them both.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome note, I've been reading a bunch of good information, really enjoying the forum. As far as LA, I live in a little town south of Minden and work in Ruston. TN has some beautiful country, and I heard there is some good turkey hunting also.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

-->Go Here and read. My compilation of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes.<--

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Used the 4095 to kill my best deer ever back in December, 10 point-16 wide & 12-tall, over 200 lbs., really good deer for my part of the country.
Having grown up in Shreveport and now a transplant to Ohio, yeah that is a decent sized deer for down there. Congrats... what range and round?

Welcome to the board..!!!

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
QH66,

I graduated from Tech way back last century. Really liked my years in and around Ruston. There is some great turkey hunting here in mid TN.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Bought another HPF this weekend, C-9, can't wait to get to the range. This really is an addiction. :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I love the poll dude. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan..

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from Iowa... enjoy!

Charlie(+25)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Quackhead66 said: As far as LA, I live in a little town south of Minden and work in Ruston. .

Nice to have some more N. La HP (person's) around. I work in Bossier City and I love my HP's especially the carbines. It
WILL become addictive . PM me sometime maybe we can go shoot the HP's BTW. That's a good deer. Congrats

1 - 16 of 16 Posts